Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for On My Way Here

Idol runner-up bears his heart and soul.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byJedmaster April 9, 2008

A Fantastic variety of beautiful music

This CD is just fantastic.There are a variety of song genre for everybody.A great collection of beautiful music sang by a singer who captured the hearts of everybody Run and buy this CD..
Adult Written byJoy2talk2U April 9, 2008

Great listening..

This is one terrific album. So very easy to listen to. The many different musical styles and beats make it interesting and invite one to play it often. Excellent life lessons in the lyrics also. Count on Clay to keep an album "family friendly".
Adult Written byRhonda5 April 9, 2008

Don't miss it!!

On My Way Here is an eclectic mix of rock/pop, ballad, and bluesy material--all with a positive message of finding hope in the midst of tough times. Great lyrics, beat (on some of the tracks), and vocals. You can almost "feel" the message. I highly recommend it for pre-teens on up.
Adult Written byclayaikenrulez1 April 9, 2008

Fabulous music CD

The songs are so entertaining, and the singing is so amazing. This is gonna be the best music CD of the year...
Adult Written bykitstjs April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjoycez April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydottybgood April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykaybeex April 9, 2008
Adult Written byxfileluv April 9, 2008

Excellent CD for the Entire Family

There is a something for all family members on this CD--a little rockin' blues, falling in love, learning from life's lessons, recovering from heartbreak, and the journey of letting people know the "real" person inside of each of us. In an interview Clay stated that The Real Me is about God to him, but it can certainly relate to friends/family/a love as well. His best effor to date--not racy, but not cheesy either. Enjoy!
Adult Written byamagyar April 9, 2008
Adult Written bychartman April 9, 2008

LISTEN!! Each time I hear this CD, the words take on a new meaning

Clay Aiken has always taken his role as a celebrity very seriously and wants families to be able to listen to his music. ON MY WAY HERE is contemporary with class, just like Mr. Aiken. There is a little bit of everything for everybody on the CD. Buy it, listen to the words and enjoy!
Adult Written bykimmer44 April 9, 2008

Pure music heaven

This CD really gives you a great impression of how well Clay Aiken can sing. It also gives a message that others can relate to. The vocals are supreme and the arrangements are fabulous. This is the kind of music that should he heralded, promoted, and awarded. Thanks Clay Aiken for giving us this gift of your music!
Adult Written byCAStarkeeper April 9, 2008

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

I love this CD. It is a CD about life...about life's struggles...about our abilities to overcome those struggles and learning from them. Clay's voice is perfection and the arrangements are varied and not overdone. The songs were appropriately selected to go with the theme of the CD and this journey through life that we are all on. It's about believing in yourself, believing in love, believing in God. It has ballads that touch your heart, some "bluezy" type songs, some uptempo edgy songs that we haven't previously heard on a Clay Aiken CD. Words and music are appropriate for all ages.
Adult Written byfaerwyn April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySTACY April 9, 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Love the eclectic sound of this cd. Fav's..... "Everything I Don't Need", "Where I Draw the Line", "Something About Us". Clay can sing anything with soul!
Adult Written bypkeating April 9, 2008

Moving

I found this CD very moving. The lyrics spoke to me. It is a journey we all take as life progresses. I love the different feels from quiet to upbeat. Keeps your interest. Not to mention, Mr. Aiken has an outstanding voice and seems to be able to put the right emotion with each lyric. The icing on the cake is I can understand each and every word he is saying. Can't say that about a lot of the music being put out these days. This purchase was worth every penny. It is rare that I buy a CD where I like all the songs - this is the exception!