All teen and kid member reviews for "One More Night" (CD Single)

Teen, 13 years old Written byHeretohelp26 November 26, 2012

Pretty suggestive

Violence: "You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slammin' the door" Sex: "Youre lipstick got me so out of breath" Language: "nmad" (backwards) and "lleh" (backwards) both said once. Okay for 13+ Iffy for 10+ Not for kids 8 & under
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter February 2, 2014

Catchy

Some suggestive lyrics & mild language
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2013

Maroon 5 Song Is Catchey;But Full Of Sexual Content

Parents Need To Know That This Song Has More Sexual Content Then You Think;With Lyrics Like''I Got You Stuck On My Body Like A Tattoo''Which Could Be Sexual Content,And''You And I Go Hard'' Could Fall Into Sexual Content Too.The Song Has Some Mild Language,But They Only Appeer Twice.This Song Would Be Fine If It Didn't Have Too Much Sexual Lyrics.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVanitasFajitas February 7, 2013

A catchy song, but definitely not as good as Maroon 5's earlier music.

I enjoy the song, yet it's become overplayed. The song is about a dysfunctional relationship, and how he frequently agrees with himself that he is leaving...but can't seem to actually take action. In other words, he talks but doesn't do. The song could be true, or it couldn't. You never know. It's very common for celebrities, especially in the pop genre, to lie in their songs. As I said, I like the song, but I prefer their earlier songs such as "This Love" and "Wake Up Call".
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2012

Great song

Great song defiantly one of my favorites.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 October 21, 2012

good song much better

good song better than payphone maroon 5 shows the power of making good of music
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus September 30, 2012

Good, but could be better.

3 and a half out of 5 stars.
Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Great!

This song isn't appropriate for all ages because of the situation, but I love the song. As long as your old enough to understand the song, i think you should be fine.
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2012

Love this song

I love this song so much! Once you listen to it, you'll want to play it over and over again. I didn't really know it had some iffy stuff in it until I looked at a lyric video!
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2012

Have to be13 to listen to this song Common Sense Media?

i think 11 year olds can listen to this. I'M 11. but it's a good song, catchy, and i could listen to it a lot.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjseanbrooks July 13, 2012

Great Song

Great song but just a tad rough for younger kids.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2012

Note for Parents

For me, It sounds fine no bad word. For me this sounds pretty wrong:You and I go hard At each other like we going to war You and I go rough We keep throwing things and slamming the doors It sounds like the word is describing sex.