All member reviews for "One Thing" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2014

wowed

One the most appropriate one direction songs
Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicNerd March 8, 2014

Cute and Fun Song

I loved this song when 1D began to dominate as the top boy band, and I still smile when listening to it. The lyrics are cute, nothing inappropriate. The song is basically just the band singing about how "you've got that one thing" and how they (he) want you to "get out, get out, get out of my head- and fall into my arms instead". Some people may interpret this a different way, but honestly I think it's pretty innocent. The rest of the lyrics are cheesy and entirely innocent. Great song for tweens and up (it would be a little weird to hear elementary school kids singing this).
Teen, 15 years old Written bypowerson October 29, 2013

No one would notice

Something that could be a bit metaphorically explicit is "One Thing", but a bit metaphorical
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 16, 2013

beatles wannabes

one direction has no talent. they just want to be the beatles. and they never will.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOneDirection1D12 May 5, 2013

One Thing song

This song is great and has a very catchy beat and their voices are amazing!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2013

Best Song!!! 1d are the best ever!!

Amazing group!!! One Direction always have positive songs and are very god role models for kids. I'm the biggest directioner EVER!! theyre so sweet and the only bad thing is they steal our hearts! xoxo
Teen, 15 years old Written byChelsey_Horan_1D February 15, 2013

One Band, One Dream, One Direction<3

One Direction is a boy band that I believe will be around for a long way to come! I'm 15 and Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne have sweeped me off my feet! This song is the definition of perfect-- no take that back, THEY are the definition. Some say that us "Directioners" only like them because of their music. Funny thing is, I dont buy their album to listen to their faces. I buy it for the inspiration. As solo artist on a singing competition (The X-Fcator UK) to the top of the charts!!
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2013

Make it stop >.<

I hate one direction but this was a cool song. Catchy, but have you noticed every song by 1D is about love? It's so annoying!
Teen, 15 years old Written byemmybear723 January 29, 2013

PeRfEcT

NIALL'S MINE
Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2013

Awesome

I love One Direction!!!! This is an awesome song.
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Not to show what music really is.

Young girls will probably really like One Direction in a heartbeat. Problem is, is that they probably don't know that better music exists. People 16 and older will probably either be discovering or know better music. Younger people will probably only be focused on pop music. (Realize that I said "probably") They probably like One Direction because of looks, not musical talent. Parents, I recommend to not show your children this music. You can easily show them the song Yellow Submarine instead of You Don't Know You're Beautiful. So, why not? Show them musical diversity. Classical, metal, surf, jazz, all sorts of music. See what they prefer.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus December 5, 2012

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2012

Horrible. Awful voices. Owl City is better...
Teen, 16 years old Written by#1friezafangirl October 29, 2012

1D has that One Thing!

Nice song, and very catchy. :) One Direction is one of my fave bands.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDMfanCassy October 16, 2012

Really great song!

It's one of my favorite songs, I have no complaints at all! I love One Direction a lot, they are deffinitly my favorite band ever! :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 9, 2012

REALLY catchy

Yeah, this song is really catchy. Nothing bad in it :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl September 8, 2012

one thing review

its very sweet
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 August 17, 2012

Pretty Good CD Single

It's not my favorite, but it's really catchy. This song is about romance, but there are no suggestive lyrics. So kids can listen to it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 August 3, 2012

Awesome song awesome band!

Such a cute song!Not really much to talk about.Nothing inappropriate just sweet fluffy young love!
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2012

AmaZayn

I'm a true Directioner and I luv One Direction ;) My favorite song! They are a AmaZayn band and i luv their music!