Parent reviews for "Ooh La La" (CD Single)

Brit is back with clean dance-pop from Smurfs 2 soundtrack.

Adult Written byEcofriendlyfamily August 12, 2013

Inappropriate for kids. There is an Expicit version of this song with swear words.

Totally inappropriate for a children's movie. There is an entirelly Expicit version of this song which talks about being up in the club and getting drinks. It has swear words.
This children's version is on the sexually suggestive side of being totally open with sexuality. Sexuality and children?
Britney will sell her sexuality to make millions at the expense of our children. I have three daughters. I won't allow them to be inappropriately influenced by her songs about looking innocent but being a little (or a lot) slutty. Which doesn't hurt - or does it?
Quote from song: "We don't f--k 'til we get enough" !? It's disgusting to even think they made a lyrically explicit version of this song which is obviously aimed for children.

Parent of a 8, 9, and 9-year-old Written byOhHeyGirlll August 1, 2013

Sweet, cute, has some innuendo and suggestive theme.

Not that harmless, some innuendo packed, because it's a love song, but it's so cute, and pretty much clean, Don't you wanna be my Ooh La La? Is pretty sweet and it also shows you don't have to be a movie star or roll like a millionaire, because you're cool and all that. It's a good song, not that peppy and catchy for me, but it's appropriate.