Kid reviews for "Ooh La La" (CD Single)

Brit is back with clean dance-pop from Smurfs 2 soundtrack.

Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

I haven't seen Smurfs 2, but I have heard this song.

I really like Britney Spears' music. It is iffy for younger kids because it says things like, "it feels so good I don't wanna stop" and "spin me round just the way I like", which is questionable.

Kid, 9 years old August 14, 2013

It's a suitable song

It's the best song yet also Britney says we don't stop til we get enough

Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl August 8, 2013

Ooh La La

its fine for kids buts its possibly the dumbest song Ive ever heard

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 July 21, 2013

It's Eh

It's an okay song with a somewhat catchy beat. I'm not a Britney Spears fan, though, so it's not a song I'd particularly want to hear. But it's okay for kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 July 12, 2013

Catchy, but surprisingly (and ironically) sexy Britney song.

This is one of Britney's better new songs, but I gotta admit. Even though it's on the soundtrack for a kids movie, it's not for younger kids at all. The version of the song that's available on iTunes is edited so language is not an issue. The line "We don't f**k 'till we get enough" is replaced with "We don't stop 'till we get enough". The innuendo in the lyrics goes as far as "My heart beats fast 'cause I want it all" and "It feels so good I don't wanna stop". Overall, It's not as edgy as Britney's past songs, but it's still out of reach for kids.

Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2013

me by oh la la

I love this song so much!

Teen, 16 years old Written bycandygirl10003 June 27, 2013

It is Explicit and it is not for seven year olds.

UM Yes, it is an Explicit track there's this part in the chorus "We don't f--k till we get enough". First off, the song is about dancing and presumably making out with that crush. Why did they add it to the family film "The Smurfs 2"? it was also added as an Explicit track on the 2013 film "The Bling Ring".
I am a immense fan of Britney Spears and Spears should not focus on making kiddie music cause that would ruin her image. The film does not help her image, in fact "The Bling Ring" with the song is also featured on, that fits her image. First off, it is not a family track, it was featured on Spring Breakers, a rated R film.