All member reviews for "Ours" (CD Single)

Sweet country love song dismisses rumors and gossip.

Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2015

Happy song means something

There is a positive message about ignoring gossip and rumors and the best part it's catchy.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2013

She is good

I like Taylor Swift. She is very clean with her songs and dose not have any violences or bad language
Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2012

Love it!

OMG LOVE THIS SONG!! It's soooooo sweet and if u see the music video the boyfriend comes back from war!!! <3 :D
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2012

LOVE IT!!

Even though it is based on love it says to stand up to yourself.
Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 6, 2012

Sweet and cute

Sweet song, with a lovely message. This song is about a young girl ignoring what other people gossip and think about her, and going on with what she believes. The music video is amazing, one of her best too. Again, she has no references to adult themes of sex, drugs etc, so this song is also suitable for a younger audience. What I love most about this song is the chorus, the lyrics are extremely unique, and may be cheesy in some ways, but still very sweet, "Don't you worry your pretty little mind/people throw rocks and things that shine/and life makes love look hard/stakes are high/the water's rough/this love is ours." Well-crafted lyrics, fantastic melody, and great keyboard riff. It is guaranteed to be stuck in your head the whole day.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatySpears58 March 27, 2012

Love Taylor.

Taylor Swift never disappoints. Unlike so many others, she's stayed true to herself and hasn't followed what so many other stars are doing right now. Taylor Swift is the perfect role model in my opinion and I just can't get enough of her. Not only is she a good role model she's a great song writer too. She's got everything really. If you're looking for a wholesome, clean, talented singer for your younger kids to listen to, try Taylor. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bywafflelover1227 March 25, 2012

:) love this song!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS SONG!!! im a huge taylor swift fan so i will listen to any of her music and i just love this song!!!!! its cute sweet and up beat and always makes me happy. its kind of saying i dont care what u think! im happy! :) great song
Adult Written bymusic fan2.0 February 24, 2012

love it

i am a guy and am not afraid to admit i love this song and do get it stuck in my head all the time and i have a huge crush on taloir and cant wait to see what she pulls out next love it ps. the song is about a relashionship so please be careful with realy small taylor fans if there are any.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 January 24, 2012

Really good song

I've seen the music video for this song and I think it's really good. It has little, if not no, inappropriate content for young kids, and it has a good message about ignoring rumors and gossip and being your own person, no matter what others think. Good for kids 9+. Sex: Centered around a relationship, but nothing inappropriate is mentioned or shown in the music video.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMillyMolly December 30, 2011

love it-really sweet

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 November 25, 2011

Cute song (3.5/4 stars)

This is a nice song from Taylor Swift. It's not my favorite, though. It's clean (even though it's about a relationship there's no innapropriate sexual content) and it has a good message about ignoring rumors.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2011

You won't be able to get it out of your head!

Catchy, well-written, good message about ignoring peer pressure and being yourself no matter what people think.