Kid reviews for "Over" (CD single)

Rap song is filled with profanity; look for edited version.

Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2012

Good song if you can get over the swearing.

This is a good song by Drake, but not his best. There is a lot of language-six f-words, one n-word, three b----, and one s---, and the clean version doesn't do a good job of editing those words out. Overall I would say explicit version On for 14, Clean Version Iffy for 11.

Teen, 13 years old Written byt0 b c December 14, 2010

really good

bit of language, but overall an amazing song...... tune is very catchy- I was humming it for weeks

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 November 9, 2013

Catchy, But Inappropriate

This song is catchy, but it's also inappropriate. I also don't like the auto tune Drake uses--it sounds weird. But anyway, you should probably listen to the clean version of this song. Sex: At one point Drake says, "too fine to be laying down in bed alone." Language: A choke-full of language, including "f--k", "s--t", "b--tch", and other words.

Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2013

Pretty good BUT THE LANGUAGE!

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2011

good for 10 and up

I love this song!!!!!!!! Even though it uses foul language.

Kid, 8 years old April 5, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 November 16, 2010

Good song

a very good song, but only concern is some language.

Kid, 10 years old October 14, 2010

Awesome but contains 11 cuss words, and none are h--l or d--n.

Lets see, there is 1 really bad cuss, six bad cusses, 1 not really bad cuss, and 3 medium bad cusses. If this dosent make any sense, heres what it means-not for anyone under 15.

Kid, 10 years old October 5, 2010

Medium innapropriate for rap.

OK, its good, but my parents are really on the edge about letting me get it. He lays six F bombs and one N word, but other than that the langauge isnt so strong, only a s-word and about 3 b---h.

Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2010

Perfect for rap fans.

This song rules, but it cusses alot, with about... 10 swears total. But thats actually clean for Drake compared to 9AM in Dallas, Miss me, Im goin in, best i ever had and Fear. If you want really clean Drake though, get Find your love. It is more what youd expect from Justin Bieber than an explicit rapper.

Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2010
you should listen before letting your 5 year old brother learn new words

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010
really strong langauge

Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2010

14 +

Sex: one part "You too fine to be laying down in bed alone" and another "And I swear I got that s**t that make these b***hes go insane, so they tell me that they love me, I know better than that, it’s just game, it’s just what comes with the fame, and I’m ready for that, I’m just sayin" Language:s**t,b***h,the n-word, and f**k. Drinking and drugs: drinking references. but a good song for people over 14.

Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010
Niether the explicit or clean version are ok, because the clean version badly edites out the words so it sounds like fk.

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2010
I love it! however, that dosent mean its appropriate. the clean version also makes it obvious to what their saying by only taking out the vowels.

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2010

normal rap-language, teribble role models

its drake, so what do you expect carebears...hahaha. anyway ive only heard the clean version, but alot of words are edited out. and drake isnt the best role model either.

Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2011

love this song!

this guy is not bad.

Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010
What do you expect, carebears? Anyway this song does have langauge, but that dosent neccisarily make it a bad song, like CSM said. Get a life, commonsense.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydude12345 July 6, 2010
This song is AMAZING. It's lyrics are very clever, but do have some sex, but not to much. There is also a lot of profanity, but this song should have gotten at least four stars.

Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010
i havent heard all of it. ive only heard a small bit of the clean version, but so far good, with lots of bad words edited out. so explicit version not for kids.