All member reviews for Overexposed

Pop songs about darker side of love; check out edited album.

Written byAnonymous August 5, 2013

A load of Sex can be found Under both PA or Edited 100% is sex ...and this CD is Not for kids.

On Overexposed In the song Track 6. Love Somebody the song is all about sex so is the video too. Sorry too say that most of the songs has to do with sex. 5/5 on the Sex. Parental Advisory should also be on for all that sex too. Not for kids at all. 18+ CD.
Teen, 14 years old Written byryder3x3 April 12, 2013

Maroon 5 is my favorite band!

The only song with any suggestive material is payphone, which drops the F bomb and S word a few times, but the entire album is fine with the exception of this one unedited song.
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2012

Maroon 5's best is maybe their iffiest

This is Maroon 5 at its best, but it is a little on the edge. It has lyrics in One More Night that say, "You and I go rough, We keep throwing things and slamming the doors" but the rest of the album is pretty age appropriate. In Payphone it says in the rap "F#%k that s$#t" which is the worst of the album. I give this album 4 out of 5 stars and 9 out of 10.
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2012

Not Bad

I luv Maroon Five, i've been listening to them since songs about jane. This album is so good. I know almost all the songs. The lyrics are good, too. Ryan Tedder, (one republic lead singer) wrote some of them. Parents: You should get the clean/edited album, because "one more night", "payphone", and "tickets" have cursing in them. I want to see what new stuff Maroon 5 has next.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2012

Ok

My 12 year old cousin got this cd for me. I am 11, and my mom was not happy about the gift, because of the parental advisory explicit content
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2012

Great song

They say words like f##k s##t and h##l so and they have other things that aren't appropriate for most kids under 12 Why do t you just hear yourself but they are my new favorite band so