Parent reviews for "Paparazzi" (CD single)

Gaga pairs fairly tame lyrics with violent, sexy video.

Adult Written byangelsite2850 October 7, 2010
Even with the concerned, I loved the song and LOVED the video. It was so creative and so Ga Ga! Little kids shouldn't see it because they aren't mature enough for it.

Adult Written byBillyTheKidd September 1, 2010
its a great song, i hear 7 year olds singing it, yeah they understand what every single word means, LADY GAGA IS AMAZING <3333333333

Parent of a 13-year-old Written byohya August 7, 2010

never seen the video

Adult Written byjlai559 March 26, 2010

Lady Gaga goes deeper than ever before

Lady Gaga is a bit of an enigma, especially when it comes to reviewing her works. Paparazzi is a bit of a satire on the Fame culture. This song and accompanying video is a commentary on the idea that even though fame is so dangerous, the American public and the media are still so obsessed over it.

The song deals with a girl that is desperate to achieve fame. One may say that she represents the many young people today that stop at nothing for recognition. She pleas with the paparazzi (I'm your biggest fan, i'll fall you untill you love me...) seeing as though they are part of the key to fame.

Sure the song is not as instantly cathy as Poker Face or Just Dance, but it reveals that Lady Gaga can write meaningful lyrics that are not empty, and its shows her insight into celebrity today

Adult Written bycaitlin414 December 11, 2009

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byBrennan1 December 5, 2009

Not perfect for anyone

The video rates as one of the most sexually violent videos I have ever scene. Complete with a dead woman's face rapped in plastic. Orgies and murdered woman abound. Why is this acceptable at any age?

Parent of a 9-year-old Written bywillowfaierie November 30, 2009

loved it

we made our own music video. its better than the gaga one. reminds me of sharpay from the hsm series