All member reviews for "Paparazzi" (CD single)

Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 November 2, 2009

Another catchy song from GaGa

The message is interesting, though some younger kids may not understand and think it's a "love" song instead of being about the dark side of fame.
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2009

Listen to the song ; don't watch the video.

I like this song okay. It has a catchy beat and everything, like all of her other songs. BUT, the music video and the performance at the VMA's were kinda violent. Just stick to the song, not the videos.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

Interesting Single... My Fave by Lady GaGa

Okay don't get me wrong, Lady GaGa is NOT one to be a role model, but this SONG calms her down a little, now the VIDEO is a different story (which I will get into later) but the song tames her and I like that. But here comes the video! I personally love the video, I think it's cool, but it is not appropriate for many children. But just when I thought the GaGa's head had shrunk, it came back up again. Oh well! So much for that! Song's great... Vid's OK!
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

Highlights: A cool beat with no inappropriate phrases. I love this song, my sister loves this song. Language: "Sh-t." Violence: "A poisoning in the video. Bad Message and Role Model: Gaga is so desperate to have this boy she stalks him and pushes him around until he gives in.
Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2010

okay?

well,first of all i saw the music video and it is one of the most sexualy inappropriate videos ever seen.i think gaga needs to tone it down alot but the song is okay.
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2010

Song is good but music video is creepy, disturbing, and not appropriate for younger kids.

The video also has c--t in the subtitles along with s--t. Lady Gaga's outfits are either turtle necks with long sleeves that cover the whole body, bikinis, or other skimpy clothing. Making out is often shown and the beginning starts with a sex scene. In the beginning Lady Gaga dies. There is lots of blood--it's a murder. Throughout the film other murdered women are shown which is somewhat upsetting. Gaga puts poison in her lover's drink in the end and he dies. There is one mention of cigarettes. A bag with Dr. Dre's name is shown in the beginning.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEquestrian.Samantha March 11, 2011

Nice Dance Beat

The beat is okay and the lyrics are fine (except for one use of the word sh*t). A pretty mediocre song.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2010

Not appropriate for younger kids

I love this song! I loved it so much I wanted to see the video. That's where I went wrong. At the beginning, Lady GaGa is lying on top of her boyfriend kissing him and then she asks him if he loves her. He says yes. Then he takes her outside and throws her off a balcony. I just kept watching. Then came GaGa in a wheelchair being rolled into her home. Then I saw images of people that have died or killed themselves. So I kept watching. Does GaGa conclude with a happy ending? NO!!! She ends her video by killing her boyfriend with poison. Then, they play a disturbing 911 call. At the end I'm thinking, "what kind of video is this?" If I didn't love this song so much, I would've rated it off 17+.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

PAPARAZ!

I love this song. It's awezome! I like the beat and everything. But, near the end she goes "snap, snap to that sh*t on the radio". And she is trying to stalk a boy to win his love. But kewl song! <3
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

Ages 10+, I'm nine, but mature.

She says s--t once, but the rest is clean. GaGa is weird and gross in most other songs of hers. I think the video MIGHT I SAID MIGHT have some inappropriate things.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

Love it

This is a good song. Even though it cusses once, it has a fun tune and is one of my favorite GaGa tracks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Dumb

I don't like this song at all, I even hate the beat. One use of the s word. And it has a bad message for focusing on fame.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittle Critic C... February 5, 2011

Too Boring

This song isn't so raunchy, as long as you listen to it without watching the video. But this song is pretty boring. I hate it. It's too boring. There is one use of "sh.t"
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

Explicit and perverted. "Off" for 2+.

Explicit single. She says "sh-t" once. And I've heard the video has lots of violence and sex. Not surprising. GaGa turns into a psycho for some guy. She stalks him and spies on him until her gives in. She mentions cigars too. Heavy sexual things in this song....
Teen, 14 years old Written byLadyGaGa96 January 24, 2011

Extremely catchy
Teen, 14 years old Written byNovelLover January 1, 2011

Awesome song. Completely wonderful.

I love this song. It is by far one of the best Lady GaGa songs. It is extremely catchy, and pretty inappropriate. The music video might be disturbing however, so I suggest you don't watch it. But there is pretty much NOTHING wrong with the song. :)
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2011

papapaparazzi

I love this song. It is really catchy and danceable. And her voice sounds like a chipmunk. But one use of "sh*t". And the bad message or role model is that she is trying to get a boy by stalking him.
Teen, 17 years old Written byusherrocksworld3 October 20, 2010

not really that bad

i love her songs in most fav is bad romance kids enjoy it for some reason XD
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Good song

Young kids will love it until they watch the music video or her 2009 VMA act.
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2012

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!

Okay, so I was doing research on backmasking and... I found out that there was a horrible subliminal message. You can listen to it on this site (sorry it won't let me put a link, put out the spaces and insert the period, okay?) jeff milner dot com I'm not sure about you, but I think that it sounds a lot like it.