All member reviews for "Paparazzi" (CD single)

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Good song

Young kids will love it until they watch the music video or her 2009 VMA act.
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2012

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!

Okay, so I was doing research on backmasking and... I found out that there was a horrible subliminal message. You can listen to it on this site (sorry it won't let me put a link, put out the spaces and insert the period, okay?) jeff milner dot com I'm not sure about you, but I think that it sounds a lot like it.
Kid, 11 years old March 11, 2012

luv it

i luv this song, sure, there is the word sht, but otherwise its clean, great song, catchy beat, otherwise an awesome song.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2012

not bad

Keep in mind that I am not talking about the video. I am only talking about the song. Let's go over some of the lyrics, shall we? ... eyeliner and cigarettes... ...that s**t on the radio... Yup, that's all i can think of at this time. Peace!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 November 25, 2011

Good song, but music video is iffy for young kids

I've seen the music video and the song's ok and doesn't have many iffy lyrics. But the music video might be a little inappropriate for young kids, but it's ok, even if it doesn't have good messages or role models. Violence: None in the song, but the music video shows people that had died from various causes, and has two deaths that have some blood shown. Sex: None in the song, but the music video shows people kissing/French kissing and Lady Gaga is shown wearing some revealing clothes, but nothing too graphic is shown. Language: One use of the word, "s**t" Drinking: One mention of cigarettes.
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

You Should Start Listening To This

Language: "Sh*t" used once. Smoking: "Eyeliner and cigarettes" isn't really that bad Great song! Awesome, cool beat. One cuss word. Just one. Unfortunately, there isn't an edited version available, so you'll just have to turn it down. If you wanna know when it comes up, it comes up when she does this "...we dance on the studio/ Snap snap, to that sh** on the radio". Besides that, this song is creative and tame with its lyrics and nice beat.
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

This Song Is About Her Stalking A Guy Until She Gets Him

Not the best song in the world. Language: One use of "sh*t"
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

love it so much!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG! And, hello? Sex in the video? I thought this was a song review, not a video review!!! Oh, but what is SUPER bad thing that the music video has; "c--t" in the video! This song has no innuendo in it, yet one use of "sh**". This has an excellent beat, this song is so funny and cool! I love it! Maybe I like this even more than "Bad Romance"!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChalise1227 August 4, 2011

The fame can kill

This song is about how fame corrupts. I think that's a positive message tho it's not as clear In the song as da vid. The vid is a tad innapropriate but not worse than many sitcoms or movies. In da beginning it shows her (clothed mind you) in bed w her boy friend. They go out on the balcony where he starts kissin her, but it's all for a paparazzi hound to get dirt on her. She notices something is wrong so her bf pushes her off da balcony. The song starts n it shows her disabled but gradually beginning to recover. Meanwhile it has choreography however there r many scenes where it has ppl dying. Also she wears skimpy outfits n makes out w several girls (they looked like girls at least lol). Then she's back w her bf n poisons him to get revenge n attention. Then it's shows the media goin gaga again n she goes to jail
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

PAPARAZ!

I love this song. It's awezome! I like the beat and everything. But, near the end she goes "snap, snap to that sh*t on the radio". And she is trying to stalk a boy to win his love. But kewl song! <3
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2011

papapaparazzi

I love this song. It is really catchy and danceable. And her voice sounds like a chipmunk. But one use of "sh*t". And the bad message or role model is that she is trying to get a boy by stalking him.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

Explicit and perverted. "Off" for 2+.

Explicit single. She says "sh-t" once. And I've heard the video has lots of violence and sex. Not surprising. GaGa turns into a psycho for some guy. She stalks him and spies on him until her gives in. She mentions cigars too. Heavy sexual things in this song....
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

Highlights: A cool beat with no inappropriate phrases. I love this song, my sister loves this song. Language: "Sh-t." Violence: "A poisoning in the video. Bad Message and Role Model: Gaga is so desperate to have this boy she stalks him and pushes him around until he gives in.
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

Ages 10+, I'm nine, but mature.

She says s--t once, but the rest is clean. GaGa is weird and gross in most other songs of hers. I think the video MIGHT I SAID MIGHT have some inappropriate things.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

Love it

This is a good song. Even though it cusses once, it has a fun tune and is one of my favorite GaGa tracks.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEquestrian.Samantha March 11, 2011

Nice Dance Beat

The beat is okay and the lyrics are fine (except for one use of the word sh*t). A pretty mediocre song.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Dumb

I don't like this song at all, I even hate the beat. One use of the s word. And it has a bad message for focusing on fame.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittle Critic C... February 5, 2011

Too Boring

This song isn't so raunchy, as long as you listen to it without watching the video. But this song is pretty boring. I hate it. It's too boring. There is one use of "sh.t"
Teen, 14 years old Written bygaga4gaga181 January 29, 2011

great song 4 all ages

lady gaga is amazing if pepole actully listend to her instead of looking at her they would like her!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLadyGaGa96 January 24, 2011