Kid reviews for "Paranoid" (CD single)

JoBros reckon with the glare of fame in tween-friendly tune.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Cool pop rock song

Even though I think the singing is OK, I like this song.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 29, 2011

Pretty nice single

I like it pretty well. Musically I think the JBs are really good, but I don't really like their singing. But whatever...The song itself is about paranoia, so it's not really a good message.
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010
I like the song. Way better than all of their songs.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2010

umm cool video but its weird

good song i like the video even though its strange...
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2009

Catchy and Fun for Jo Bros Fans, but after the 10th time on the radio, Anti-Fans will emerge.

This song was overplayed, but now I wished they'd play it more. But if they start playing it again over 10 times, I will hate it. The brothers are good role models, so for the good role model sticker they win, but the consumerism sticker will never leave them. They're showcased all OF THE TIME on Radio Disney, JONAS, and school supplies, backpacks, t-shirts, etc. These guys are all consumerised...

Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2009

I enjoyed it I loved anybody should have it!

I love to hear the jonas brothers and this is proubly the second best. I cried in alot of the songs.
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2009

I LOVE THIS SONG!!

I'd rate it 3+ (wait- will 3- even care about them?)
Teen, 16 years old Written byswatty May 24, 2009

Love!!!

If you like the Jonas Brothers, you will love there new single call Paranoid. I get paranoid sometimes, so I love how they made a song about it. Thereeeee Great!!!!
haha,sound familiar?

I will be buying there album June 16th, when it comes out!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda45 May 23, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnnas Hope May 12, 2009

Another age-limit bending hit from the JoBros

This song is a bit deeper than most JB songs, except maybe 'a little bit longer'(in which youngest band member Nick(16) sings about the reality of living with a incurable disease(type 1 diabetes)). The brothers wonder about what people are saying about them and get 'Paranoid', but still keep the song fresh, upbeat and as bubble gum-y as can be while pursuing these heavy questions. Careful lyrics and lots of rhythm insure that the real meaning of the song will go over the head of most younger listeners. This is the kind of song you can listen to in the car with kids of any age without having to worry about what you're exposing them to.