All member reviews for Paris

Notoriety trumps talent in blonde's blah offering.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The leader of the army of the peroxide blondes is here!!

Although very danceable, this album is heartless, with a one track mind: Sex. Her voice sounds like it's part of the music. Probably to cover up a squeaky voice. The only song that shines is "Nothing In This World" because her voice is able to be heard. Crazy lyrics like "They'll be like d--n, I like that/Sexy and you know it, clap your hands" in "Turn You On", the most stupid song to make it on an album ever. All in all, a computerized voice over fake, monotonous beats with a shiny, glossy, alluring cover to temp you. Her crotch is wide open to tempt you to buy it.
Adult Written bypaper_monkey April 9, 2008

ROLE MODEL

Paris Hilton has become a strong role model for my kids! Even though everyone thought low of her she persevered and put out an outstanding album along with a clothing line good for stylish soccer moms! Whats not to love?
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 August 10, 2012

Just a bunch of shrill, heavy breathing. Like, more than Britney.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx September 24, 2011

Trash from a hotel-hieress snob

The only reason I heard a single song from this album is because for some strange reason that I can't quite figure out iTunes recommended it for me (I got one song by Kelly Clarkson, a powerhouse vocalist, mind you). The vocals are so overly processed, it sounds like something that would only blend in at the background at a club. The worst message of this CD, however, is that you can get whatever you want simply because your daddy owns hotels and has a lot of money and were put on a "reality" show. There are so many people in this world who actually have vocal/musical talent but are overlooked because there are so many people hooked on this garbage. Don't buy this CD, and better yet, stop paying attention to all of her socialite antics completely.

Stuuuuupid

I din't like ANY of her songs. Why is she rich, famous, and still getting richer from all the so called "singing" she does?????
Teen, 14 years old Written byletre007 April 9, 2008

Why hate her?

Okay, i wouldnt normally stand up for her...but why does every just hate her...im sick of bad reviews...im so sick of it...i had 2 decide for myself...so i bought the CD its pretty good for her first one...and the commercialism is common The Pussycat Dolls did it...and so does about any other artist...so i think you should try and listen to it...and just push the thought that its Paris Hilton outta your head...and really listen I recomend the songs Heartbeat, Turn It Up, Screwed, and Nothing in this World.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytakeastand94 April 9, 2008

she cant sing

dont give a rich girl who cant sing your money.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

WHY does every1 hate her???

SHES NT THAT BAD!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJon Michael April 9, 2008

Hold on Paris!! I'm coming to rescue you!!!!!!

Okay...I feel like it's my responsibility to argue this case in Paris's favor. First off, I'd like to say that this is an exceptionally good pop album. There aren't that many awful songs on it, just 3 that I absolutely hate...That would be "Turn You On", "I Want You", and "Nothing In This World". The rest of the album is way past decent... I think the only reason why people don't like this album is because they just don't like Paris as a person. They think she's a ditz, etc. They don't want to admit that it's actually is pretty good! Her vocals are AWESOME on some songs, but...on others...(...)...*cough* Stars Are Blind *cough* there are some off notes. She's not the best singer out there, but she sounds a lot like Gwen Stefani and Britney Spears...Who both rock!! -p I think that "Stars Are Blind" is the best song on the album. And it is the best song...It's one of the best songs I've ever heard, actually. "Jealousy" is a great song, besides the fact that is does contain some bad vocals in the chorus *blushes*, and "Nothing In This World" has awesome vocals! I'm not on drugs, I'm serious!!! I am a Paris fan though so...that's part of the reason why I like this album so much. But if you like Gwen Stefani, Britney, or the PCD, you should consider buying this album...You won't be...that disappointed...even if you hate Paris...=p And she doesn't do all bubblegum pop...she has some heavy stuff!!! Heavier than Hilary Duff!!! "Jealousy" can almost be considered as soft rock...So..yah...
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedutchess April 9, 2008

Spoiled little rich girl!

If you think Paris Hilton can sing, you are C-R-A-Z-Y! Seriously, I mean just because she's rich and famous doesn't mean she can sing. She can't! Why does she keep getting all this money, she doesn't deserve it! She is just a spoiled little rich girl who always needs to be in the spotlight. She is very prideful!