All teen and kid member reviews for "Party in the U.S.A." (CD single)

Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2010

THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

the best song ever by her she is just such a good person!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 6, 2010

Another Predictable Miley Song...

Okay, I'm sorry but Miley's music is so predictable and so not original. Her acting is okay and I can't judge her as a person because obviously I never met her. I'm not saying she isn't good at singing because believe me she is an excellent singer. I just wish she would sing songs more about life and not just party songs. Because a lot of times it just seems like she is promoting sex in her performances. I miss the younger Miley. She seemed more mature then, then she does now.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysega3dmm December 30, 2009

It's...

It's Miley. Enough said.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsaac T October 25, 2015

Definitely better than Wrecking Ball...

In this song, the "old Miley" sings about how er passion leads her to heights and that she won't let go of that. The song is clean and the tune is extremely catchy.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2015

great song!:)

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2015

Great, catchy, clean tune!

Kid, 0 years old February 4, 2014

daviddelao@yahoo.com.

yes people i like me see miley cyrus
Teen, 17 years old Written byevolinag November 29, 2013

Earlier Miley song brings party mood in a clean way

Back in the days when Miley was still Hannah Montana, some people had a problem with her being too childlike in her songs. Miley always was more an imagery than a musician. That for the public. Miley has talent and she has often proved. She also did this on this track. "Party in the USA" is an uptempo pop song that delivers party mood in a clean way. It may not be the best a song can get, but it's not bad either. Considering Miley wasn't much of a mind of its own those days, the song is surprisingly groovy, even though it isn't that much of an earworm, but still enjoyable. ---------- Since Miley was still part of Disney's holllywood clique, the song is all clean and has nothing to worry about.
Kid, 10 years old November 20, 2013

catchy

party in the usa
Teen, 16 years old Written byDaxThompson February 6, 2013

Party in the U.S.A. Good Song or Release Date

Lets be honest Miley Cyrus can barely sing her voice isnt soft and sweet like Selena Gomez or powerful and strong like Demi Lovato. Her songs her just catchy enough to pass as well as Hannah Montanas, and the proof is in this song. The lyrics mainly speak about Miley moving from Nashville to LA. Are the lyrics good excellent is the music good its fine with me her voice isnt strong enough or really good enough for this song. This song mailny wouldnt be so popular without it being released around Osama Bens death and it merly having the words USA and Party in the same place its fine if you just wanna dance or just get up but to be ground breaking one of the best songs of 2010 and ever Idk.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 31, 2012

Great song

I love this song
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 July 13, 2012
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 10, 2012

Just OK.

Fine for dancing. But when I hear it on the radio I wanna throw up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Party In the USA ;D

This song is very very catchy! Me and my friend LOVE to dance to it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplebaron January 29, 2012

Don't bother.

This stinks. Miley Cyrus is a horrible singer/songwriter and in the video, she dresses very "sexy" - short shorts and a revealing tank top.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2011

Average Song

It's actually pretty good. I don't really like Miley, but this song is okay. Not one of my faves, but I don't mind it.
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2011

Sooooo stupid HATE IT

This song isn't inappropriate at all, but I hate it. It's so stupid. I hate Miley Cyrus so strongly,I can't express it enough. This shouldn't even be on here, it doesn't make it as real music.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2011

Bad Miley

I used to be a huge Miley fan, but now I hate Miley Cyrus. this song is pointless and the music video is bad. Miley has now been doing bad things ever since Hannah Montana ended. What happened to "Disney Miley?" Now she's "Racy and Inappropriate Miley."
Kid, 10 years old April 30, 2011

Awsome but risque

Awesome sauce but a little risque for under 13 but i like it
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

In the middle of good and bad

Ok this song is sort of ok if your not watching the video. The dancers r wearing really short shorts which looks wrong.