Kid reviews for "Party Rock Anthem" (CD Single)

Club tune is all about partying and casual hookups.

Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2012

PARTY ROCK

Well this song is OK but you should stay clear of some sexy lines like "lookin for ur girl she on my jock " , "booty movin" ,"Now u wanna be nakked" lines like tat but u can barley hear them because thhe song is really loud also the song has "Ihave so much money thing" so ya

Teen, 14 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 1, 2011

Everyday I'm shufflin

I have to admit, it's a terribly catchy song. It's fun to dance and sing along to. I remember once this was playing before a Greyson Chance concert started, and we were all having a great time singing this at the top of our lungs. Ah, good times.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 2, 2013

COCKY SONS-OF-GUNS!!!!

Those hip-hop rockers are so annoying that I just want them out of my sight, once and for all!!

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2012

OK for 12 and up

I LOVE this song! It is a little inappropriate for kids 12 and under, but anyone older than 12 it should be fine. They do say "get naked now", but it's OK if your kids older than 12 know what that means. Other than that, I think it's a great song and you should check out the lyrics before you let your children listen to it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymichael m.7 December 6, 2011

GREAT SONG

awesome song! music video even better! a great song for a party! IT'S greeat. l=D

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Great: but about those lyrics.....

I think this a great, uplifting song: if you don't pay attention to the lyrics. The lyrics are a bit overrated, with references to sex and drugs. Then again, if you explain to your children that it is simply a song with some raucous lyrics, and that this behavior is inappropriate in real life, it is fine. The song is great to dance to.

Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2012

I HATE THIS SONG!!!

Yes, the song is so bad that I used all caps. It's a stupid, generic song with a cheesy "club beat". It sounds just like any other song on the radio today. Plus, some weird-sounding girls say random stuff in the background that I don't even understand. Also, I think the word "hoes" is in the song, or maybe I'm thinking of Sexy and I Know It (which is a terrible song as well, maybe even worse!). They also HAD to play this song at school in the gymnasium during an assembly... and EVERYONE was singing it!!! I'm sorry, I just hate this song. Not quite as bad as Justin Bieber's "Baby", but pretty darn close. -Samantha PS: On Wikipedia, it said that "LMFAO" stands for "Loving My Friends And Others", lol.

Kid, 8 years old June 20, 2012

Awesome song!!!! Buy it on iTunes!!!!!

I love this song!!!!! Even LMFAO!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2012

AWESOME for kids

AWESOME! This was stuck in my head for 2 months! the only thing I don't like is the Artist. It is Laugh my %&*^ing @!# Off. It is also a great song for students in school!

Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkiePieIsEpic May 10, 2012

two stars?!really?!

Party Rock Anthem is one of the best songs ever along with "Champange Showers"(also by LMFAO) and "All Night Long"(also by LMFAO). AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR PARTY ROCK ANTHEM GETTING TWO STARS!IT DISERVES FIVE STARS!YOU HEAR ME?!FIVE STARS!WHAT AN OUTRAGE!>:U
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

pretty good song

not the best

Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2011

everyday i'm shufflin'

I know this song has a few bad references, but they played this at our middle school dance. I go to a Christian school and they played this! I personally love this song but it does have drinking references and other stuff. Everyone at the dance was shuffling to this song so EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'! peace! Oh, and i forgot to mention that it has a positive message in one part. They say "hating's bad.."

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan July 15, 2018

Great song, but not quite for kids

I think this is a great song. But it’s probably best for teens. It’s pretty clean, but it talks about having sex with people you don’t know. There is one use of “-o.” Alcohol is mentioned. Anyway, it’s actually a really cool and catchy song that I highly recommend for LMFAO fans.
Kid, 9 years old March 18, 2018

Party Rock Anthem

Great song. You should let your kids listen to this.

Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2013

Mild lyrics...

This song is EPIC!!! However, parents need to watch out for the alcohol references and the mild lyrics. Otherwise, great song!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBieberStyles1958 September 27, 2012

This Song Isn't Bad!

16 and up? Really? Is this how strict parents are getting? I went to a dance that was for third grade and up and they played this song! Yes, they talk about drinking, but don't act like that's something new. They talk about it in the old, "real" music that parents claim is innocent. And when they talk about steamy stuff, they're rapping and it's in a metaphor so you can't even tell what they're talking about unless you're like 13 and you listen to the lyrics. And as for all you people that say it's a giveaway that they're inappropriate because of their name, do some research before jumping to conclusions! It even says on Wikipedia that their grandma/mom named them LMFAO, as in "Loving My Friends and Others." Now look me in the eyes and tell me that's inappropriate.

Kid, 7 years old June 23, 2012

YAAA

Love it!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Party Rock Anthem :D

BEST PARTY SONG EVVVVVA!

Teen, 16 years old Written byBelkaStarDog May 26, 2012

better than sexy and i know it!

sexy and i know it SUCKS.Party Rock Anthem ROCKS
Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 7, 2012

If you're a parent, and you let your kids listen to this, you must be out of your mind

I am not a very big fan of techno-pop music. First of all, they rely on machines to form the basis of their so called "music". MACHINES, guys. Are machines talent? No. And second of all, if they use "vocals", they use excessive amount of auto-tune. That, again, shows ZERO talent. Not to mention, this song is about drinking, having casual sex, and yeah, the list goes on. I only gave this song 3-stars because of its good beat and its influence on mainstream music, but to me, this song is absolute rubbish. I can't believe that it hit number 1 on so many charts, while another talented artist could have been in that place. I am extremely disappointed in society today for favouring this type of music. For example, at the Kid's Choice Awards, (note the word: KIDS) this song won the best song of the year. It won over 3 other great songs, Firework (Katy Perry), Born This Way (Lady Gaga) and Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift). For me, this song was probably the worst of all 4, as it was the one that demonstrated the least talent, and also the most sensual one. These types of songs don't allow kids to understand what true MUSICAL talent is, and not to mention, help them not tell right from wrong. In ten years, half of the kids now are probably going to spend weekends partying in clubs. People just don't realise how influential music is to our society. Bottom line is: I highly DO NOT recommend this song. Period.