All parent member reviews for Party Rock

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 November 13, 2012

party rock

some popular artists such as LMFAO would have you believe? In the end, would a casual sex lifestyle be safe or fulfilling? Some groups glamorize the "playa" attitude, but what would happen if you tried to lead such a lifestyle? How can you separate bogus bragging from reality? Talk about gender stereotypes and the issues they present to both boys and girls. When women are portrayed as sex objects with extremely unrealistic proportions, what expectations does that set for both genders? What message does it send to boys when men are portrayed in the media as sex-crazed and desperate, willing to do anything to get a woman naked (including using alcohol to compromise a woman's judgment)?
Educator and Parent of a 4 and 9 year old Written byconnielove93 February 14, 2010

Not okay for younger kids or tweens.

I wouldn't let my kids listen to it uless they were 15 years old or older. I have young kids and they would never listen to this, way too inappropriate for a 4 or 9 year old.
Parent Written bymmorgan1998 March 19, 2012

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what other people say I think LMFAO is a awesome group.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bypurpledots November 23, 2010

fun CD, fine for the teens

This CD is pure fun, something you can dance and be wild to. True, the lyrics are pointless and sometimes crude but none of it is suppose to be taken seriously. To say no kids is kind of ridiculous, I would say this is for kids 14 and up.
Educator and Parent of a 10 year old Written bywillowfaierie April 9, 2010

allages

i listen to it
Parent of a 7, 11, and 11 year old Written byMPerfection January 29, 2010

NEVER

Never heard of them but the name of the group alone says enough. Won't give them 2nd glance or ear.
Adult Written bybaby face jo January 27, 2010

lmfao

they are good singers if parents dont want their children to lisen to it they why do they even buy it for them