All teen and kid member reviews for Party Rock

Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2014

This is fine

When this song came out I was in fifth grade. Anyone who says this isn't for kids is either a) overanalyzing this WAY too much or b) seriously needs a reality check. I can see how you would want kids under ten to not listen to it, but overall it isn't all that bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywicked_njo July 26, 2014

This song came out when i was much younger

Not for kids? In my elementary school talent show, 4 different groups of kids did a dance to it. Most people don't even realize what they're saying since they talk so fast.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2013

R-rated, but awesome!!!

I love this album! But parents beware! This album would probably get rated R, because of LOADS of adult lyrics and strong language. But otherwise, I love this album! My favorite song is "I'm in Miami Trick". I just can't get the chorus out of my head!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

Party Rock overrules common sense media and takes the common sense out of common sense media

What the... it's just a PARTY song, Teaching you to have fun and dance! Sure there might be references about drinking and kissing, but it's all light and even the CHIPMUNKS sang it, so it might be ok. It's just a good dancing beat, just listen to the clean version, then you are better off! It even makes you want to learn the dance move! (Shuffling) Kids might not even GET the lyrics, so it's fine for me. Party on guys!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 2, 2013

COCKY SONS-OF-GUNS!!!!

Those freaks think pop music like this is cool!! I find this annoying! I don't want them in my sight! I despise LMFAO like the Sith hate the Jedi.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2013

SHOTS!

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY LET ME SEE YOU DO IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood October 3, 2012

bad

Teen, 14 years old Written byMangoo-the-Monkey October 1, 2012

Not for kids? RUBBISH!

The songs are awesome, You might want to watch out for the occasional 'B****' or 'A$$', but kids watch M+15 rated movies, and the song's are on mainstream radio, Chances are the kids are going to hear it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBieberStyles1958 September 27, 2012

This is Real Music, Too!

Adults THINK too much. They don't think Party Rock is "music" just because they don't play drums and cuss too much. NEWS FLASH: They cuss in old music, too. And they talk about drinking in old, "real" music, too. This music is good, and the song La La La is about falling in love, all you people who say this isn't "music." It's fine for teens but I wouldn't let little kids hear it. Honestly, if you are soooooo touchy about it, they have a clean version of this CD so don't waste your time hating on music that other people like.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 11, 2012

Party rock is in da house

This is my songz
Teen, 17 years old Written bylmtrav May 29, 2012

Get a grip please

Ok I really don't understand what the big deal. This song is a lot of fun, and half of the lyrics are "Party rock is in the house tonight. Everybody just have a good time." Not that bad, and the explicit parts aren't that bad. They are sung fast, and little kids actually listening to a song that hard will not understand a lot of the references.
Kid, 9 years old April 11, 2012

awsome but gross song

sweet song, but gross. In one part it say's get naked now! Cool song though. It also has one lesson, PARTY!!!!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2012

Luv them with one tweek

Change the name i mean really laugh my f------ a-- off
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior February 27, 2012

Ewwwww

Whoa! Dude, this album is just sad. I LOVE "Sexy And I Know It", and "Party Rock Anthem", but that's basically it for me. LMFAO cannot suck because of how awesomely epic those two songs are, but they're sad. This album is a failure, and it sucks big time. EPIC FAIL. It's nasty, and they're perverted! The only song I like on here is "I Am Not A W***e". Ugh. "Shots", I would like, but it's so gross!
Kid, 9 years old February 4, 2012

weird

there is no such things as party rock only party rock anthem
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2011

Stupid album explicit in all ways!

This may look like a silly kid album (also despiting the PA sticker is not visible) but it is so explicit NO ONE, even adults are suitable for this. Contains tons of strong language including genital slangs, and n***er, mentions lots of irresponsible stuff about drinking and marijuana abuse, and graphic sexual lyrics, sometimes both crossing together! Also, LMFAO stands for "Laughing My F***ing A** off!" to prove the last of how explicit this is. Don't be fooled.
Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2011

GREAT MUSIC

i love LMFAO they are great my five year old sister listens to this i love rap and hiphop
Teen, 13 years old Written byVwoww March 12, 2011

Amazing for all ages

Haha. I love it, anyone who says its "not appropriate" is absolutely insane. Im sorry if you have a problem with good music but that doesnt mean you should say that about LMFAO and other singers. K thx
Teen, 13 years old Written byImSoRegal March 12, 2011

The album is notorious.

This is one of my favorite albums. It's just a care free montage of dance-your-a**-off songs. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bymizzcutiepielove February 13, 2011