All member reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Soundtrack

Swashbuckling, orchestral, and instrumental.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhayden0501 May 12, 2009

i play this on the cello and it has good rythemes and the movie is outstanding so get off ur kister and go buy the movie and cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Teen, 15 years old Written byemilizay14 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byTron April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byBarbeegnos April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byxxiLuVBoyZxx April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

Beautiful orchestra music for all ages

My kids and I love this soundtrack! We listen to it on long car rides or whenever we're bored on a rainy day. I guaruntee that you and your kids will love it too! ("Davy Jones" is the best track on the album)
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Truth April 9, 2008

Read and pay attention carefully...

This CD. is the best instrumental CD. you could ever buy. That's right I said "Instrumental," which means no words. How can there be a pause for sexual content when there is none???? How can there be a pause for violence when there is none??? How can the message be off and a pause when there is no message??? How can the social behavior be an off when there is none??? How can commercialism be a pause when there is none on the CD. In the cover of the CD I think there are advertisements and even so it didn't deserve a pause!!! How can there be a pause of Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco when there is none??? I have to say if you don't like a CD it doesn't mean you can come on this website and give it off's just because you hate it! If it has bad stuff in it then it is ok. But nobody was speaking through this whole CD. So if you pay attention to the strip on the side column DON'T! IT'S A LIE!!!! I am personally fed up with common sense media and all of its lies. But anyway besides from ny anger right now this is an awesome CD and you shouldn't hesitate to buy it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It was great!!
Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

I love Hanz Zimmer's music. I listen to a few of his soundtracks. The music from Pirates is beautiful, toe-tapping, and extremely adictive! I can't stop listening to it! The Kraken is one of the best pieces in my opinion. I prefer DMC's soundrack from the Curse of the Black Pearl's, because it has more variety of music, from a waltz, to a beat-filled remix of He's A Pirate, to many other styles. It's a great CD for traveling.

A MUST see movie!

It was funny, suspenseful, action packed, and awsome. I realy liked the part were Jack, Williom and that other guy start fighting over the key to the dead man's chest. A definite 5 star movie!