All member reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack

The kind of music that rouses the blood.

Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

Good, but Dead Man's Chest, and At World's End are better...

Personally, this is my least favorite of the three soundtracks. It just seems that the tunes are kind of repetitive. It's the same few tunes over and over and over again. And there isn't as much variety in instruments as in Dead Man's Chest and At World's End. Don't get me wrong, it's a great CD, but if I had a choice, I'd go for At World's End.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Beautiful Music!

Highly recommended. Nothing at all objectionable, as it's all orchestrational music. It's beautiful, exciting, and fun, fun, fun! You must listen to it! Anyone who has seen the movie as heard the amazing music, but even if you haven't trust me. You'll love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIlovemoviesreviews December 18, 2015

Amazing score!

This is some of my favorite score. It's generally suitable for all ages but some of it may be a little scary. Other than that perfectly fine for all ages!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybandgeekl April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypigsforus@yahoo.com April 9, 2008

Great!

I have listened to this soundtrack over and over. There are no offensive words, actually there are no words at all.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2016
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan October 16, 2011

Beautiful, Uplifting, Beautiful, Powerful... Did I Mention Beautiful?

This is the best movie music ever. I'm dead serious. I am saving up to buy the first 3 soundtracks. "At World's End" had the best music, I think, because it was most powerful. All the songs give you that unexplainable feeling (I can't describe it but I think you know what I'm talking about). The music may not have lyrics, but that's what gives it its effect. Long story short: It's beautiful.

This kind of music just makes you feel better

When I get home from school, I listen to this music and do homework, I literraly love this music. It just makes you feel better. One time I was feeling very bad and then I woke up with this music. Very good stuff. I don't really like the movie, but the music is excellent. I listen to it a LOT