All teen and kid member reviews for Plans

Teen, 17 years old Written byliterate April 9, 2008

This album is beautiful, and unlike anything else out there. So many bands these days all sound the same. This is an absolutley amazing album.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFullCollapse April 9, 2008

Perfect Indie Rock

It's great to hear that people are starting to finally appreciate Death Cab For Cutie. They've been around for ages! If you become a fan of this, which I know you will, you should check out their prior releases, including Transatlanticism, which is my favorite. You should also check out other indie pop bands like Franz Ferdinand, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Motion City Soundtrack, and Panic! At the Disco.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDogMediaLover April 13, 2014

Teens Have A New friend

This is Ben Gibbard at his best, which is saying alot as this guy was in The Postal Service, and has released over 10 great albums in the past decade or so. It contains passion and emotions not found in most teen music while maintaining the angsty edgy side of modern hip-hop and such. These are also amazingly well-written songs that teens and adults will enjoy immensely! But unfortunately, much of this subject matter may prove too heavy for kids- it discusses alcohol addictions, seperation from a spouse, drugs, friend's deaths as well as love's fickle nature. It is not as much inappropriate as heavy and it will not be enjoyed to it's full potential by most children under 13. All said, this is an amazing, catchy, well-written album. Death cab for cutie are great role models for musicians and people in general. Buy it on vinyl for an even more in depth experience of it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycolorsgirl April 21, 2012

beautiful, wonderful music for older kids

This is beautiful music, great for kids 10 and up. I don't think kids younger than that are old enough to experience feelings of sexual attraction, or separate their love for their family or friends from other 'types' of love. (the type that usually results in kissing/marriage/sex etc.). These songs are beautiful and probably the best music ever when you're at an age when you're experiencing the same thing. Plans (or any other dcfc album) is definitely worth buying!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygOd_bLeSS_cAtAs... April 9, 2008

Aweeesome...

DCFC is a great band! I love the song "Soul Meets Body"
Teen, 15 years old Written byrecycledair15 April 9, 2008

I

Death Cab For Cutie is a band that anyone can listen and relate to. It always perks me up and gets me going. Ben Gibbards tenor voice is sweet and melodic. The springy guitars and bouncy rythmic phrases make DCFC my favorite band along with bright eyes, the postal service, Panic! at the disco, and the early november
Teen, 14 years old Written byEragonfan April 9, 2008

Plans

Plans, so far is Death Cab for Cuties most known album, it features songs like: Crooked Teeth, Soul Meets Body, and I'll Follow you into the Dark. It's a good album and worth buying.