Parent reviews for "Poker Face" (CD single)

Thinly veiled sexual references put this out of tween reach.

Adult Written bypeaceluvndrama August 7, 2010

For Once I Agree w/ the Reviews

Parent of a 3, 10, 11, 12, 15, and 17 year old Written byAlyssa_299 July 31, 2010
Both my girls like it.

Parent Written byCooldee April 22, 2010

Parent Written bystacyrobo February 14, 2010
Hate it because evil.

Parent of a 7, 10, and 11 year old Written byMPerfection October 4, 2009

Not good...not at all.

when I first heard the song, I liked it. After about 4th time, I went to look at the lyrics & I noticed some had double meanings. She's admitted how nasty the song was. Her mind seems to be in the gutter, most songs. I would rather have my kids singing something with positive meanings & she aint the one baby!

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

great song but bad messages.

this song has things about love having to be rough and gambiling.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byPitctureFreek July 7, 2009

Dont recommend for kids under 14

I had to listen to see what my daughter was so intrigued by, and Yes It is a very hip and catchy tune! When I watched the video, I was very concerned with 'I'm not bluffin with my muffin' & One scene shows them playing 'strip poker'.... another scene towards the end -several people are scantily clothed rubbing each other and sliding all over each other.

Parent of a 7, 7, and 12 year old Written bySteve 52 June 26, 2009
Some sexual inuendos

Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe May 15, 2009

Love It!!!!!

Very catchy! You have to actually listen to the lyrics to understand the message so I don't find it a problem.Plus it says I won't kiss or hug you would you rather wnat your child kissing and hugging boys or listening to a innocent song?? I hope you choose the latter one!!!!!
Adult Written byrlindquist April 10, 2009

not appropriate

My 11 year old daughter wanted to purchase this song for her ipod. I checked the lyrics and it is not at all appropriate for her age group. The following lines from the song are what bothered me... "Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun And baby when it’s love if it’s not rough it isn’t fun, fun