All teen and kid member reviews for Poodle Hat

Kid, 9 years old July 31, 2010

Awesome!!!

weird al rocks my world!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 5, 2009

Great

Funny. Some great songs like Couch Potato, Trash Day, Ode,and eBay (One of the best on the cd) and whatever. I know that this is totally off topic but how come you don't have any other of his albums like "Dare to be Stupid" or something? You don't "Bad " by MJ. Anyways, this is a great CD, but there is really just like one video. That makes me mad.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2012

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one use of the word gay
Kid, 12 years old May 24, 2012

Awesome!

"Weird Al" Yankovic is targeted to families from 8+ and I really believe that this is a good CD! Very awesome!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 November 27, 2010

LOVE!

Ask anybody who knows me - I'm probably Weird Al's biggest fan. I've got Weird Al shirts, CDs, everything. I've even kept a ticket to a concert of his that I went to over a year ago. This and his album "Running With Scissors" are my favorite Weird Al albums. He's very wholesome. There's really nothing for parents to worry about; kids can totally handle this. I disagree with doctorgenner's review. I believe Weird Al is very family friendly. Although there is violence in his songs, it's campy and cartoonish, and kids realize it's just a joke. It is inaccurate to say that Weird Al "regularly uses sexual innuendo" as doctorgenner has said. The only song I can recall in which Weird Al has used sexual innuendo is "Wanna B Ur Lovr," and I know all of his songs and have memorized most of them.
Teen, 16 years old Written byluke3854 November 8, 2009
you gotta love weird al, nothing to be concerned about
Teen, 14 years old Written bybonesxprt13 July 12, 2009

My BFF loves weird al, you should too

I love weird al!!!!!!!!!!!! it's really really creative!!!!

Listening to it now!

I LOVE listening to this album! Weird Al ROCKS!!!

There's Nothing Wrong With Al

Look, this CD is GREAT. Very funny. Even though there is some slight violence,it's not an issue at all. If your kid is really that easily influenced, just throw away the TV and computer.
Teen, 17 years old Written byeclectica April 9, 2008

Looking at the songs you know so well--in a whole new way.

Not just anybody can pull off what Al can. Listen to a few sample tracks, and you'll get it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymmariahmia April 9, 2008

it bad

it a very bad thing
Teen, 13 years old Written byhithere April 9, 2008

Great music for anyone!

Weird Al's music is great for anyone because you don't have to like a certain genre to like it. If you love funny stuff, you'll especially enjoy Weird Al and "Poodle Hat". I love "Hardware Store" because it's kooky and goes very fast. I like the "Angry White Boy Polka" because in it there are a lot of songs and artists that I know. (A lot of the actual songs in this song are better when Weird Al does them!) I think "Bob" is clever because it is entirely made up of palindromes, something you wouldn't notice the first time you heard it. Neverless, I would still say that "Bad Hair Day" is my favorite Weird Al CD. Listen to both of them - see what you think!
Teen, 14 years old Written byklaymanbill April 9, 2008

tee hee

this is funny a little violent but who cares, this is hlairious, anyway, it is really cool and i like the parodies
Teen, 13 years old Written byagmwhatever April 9, 2008

hes making fun of my religion!!!

im a christian and in the song "couch potato" he mentions lions eating christians!!! i gave it good ratings for the comedy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbajean April 9, 2008

One of his best cds.

Awsome, clean fun. There may be violence, but this is Weird Al,it can be kinda graphic, but it depends on where you stand. Everything is just played for comedy.

Makes fun of french

and says crap. that's it good for people 3+ no problem. i think its kinda violent but what do you expect. A complicated song is kinda sexual

AWSOM

weird al is the best singer!!!!!!!!!!!!any1 should like his music. approite 4 all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe_terminator2 April 9, 2008

Good and awsome for every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure weird al makes some comments on stuff in his song jurassic park [i dont have the cd so im just saying all the songs he made he does make fun of Halo 2 in the song your pitiful and the song jurassic park its music video is gory and he also makes fun of star warsn nerds and fat people and people who are picky about eating but hey its all good in funand hes a good role model to im starting to parodie songs as well so far ive parodied i love rock and roll to i love sausage rolls and hey there delilah to hey there sanjaya that gos hey there sanjaya whats it like on american idol no body likes you except one fan who likes your hare doo ohyah your crapy girl hare doo until you changed it to look like elephant poo oh thats the truth oh its all about the hare do oh its true its so true
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

kinda stupid

wierd als songs are kida random and stupid, but very funny