All member reviews for "Prom Queen" (CD single)

Infamously raunchy rapper goes cleaner with rock release.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 11, 2012

Lil Wayne the best.

This man iz beast, yah he might be "Raunchy" but also awesome.
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2011

One bad word? Thats a 16+?
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2010

i rate off for 0 thoght 10
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoniczll July 7, 2010

Crappy Single That May Amuse Some Teens

This is a really terrible song,but mostly okay for mature teens. Some parents may find that the sexual references are too intense for some teens.
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2010

Mostly clean, two adult references.

This song is mostly clean, but there are two adult references to "fancy underwear" and being "f**ked around". Please be cautious.
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010

Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

pretty good

this is pretty laid back for lil wayne and what he likes to sing. 4 f bombs thats all
Adult Written byKitsune87 December 20, 2009
Kid, 9 years old December 5, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byhashbrowns November 18, 2009

good for the mature preteen and average teen

when i first heard this song, I wasn't too impressed by lil wayne's vocals, but I was pleased by the fact that he left this song to only 3 f words, and thats pretty good considering the fact that he loads all of his songs with inexusable language.parents this is appropriate for your teens,and maybe some mature pre-teens. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySPEEDYGONZALEZ October 23, 2009

PROM QUEEN

i like the song so much i am going to make a website bout nuffin but that one song PROM QUEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2009

nobody

lil wayne isnt music anyone should be listening to talks about sex drugs money and violence in most of his songs
Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 25, 2009

14 and up.

This song is really good!! =D I love it. The only thing about it is that they say f**k once in every chorus. The very begginning says "I loved her fancy underwear" but other than that, theres nothing wrong.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySayWut August 13, 2009

Horrible

I don't like lil wayne in general, but when I heard him sing I almost died. If you are a lil wayne fan don't even bother with this song because it's nothing like his rap songs the only similar thing is the horrible mic effects that ruin all his other songs. As far as content goes it's fine. I mean really are there any kids older than 10 that don't already know the word f*ck? Cmon it reminds me of a miley cyrus love song with 1 so called "bad word" in the chorus.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byTamya35 June 9, 2009

I love this Song!!!!!

I love this song. Ha Ha!
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 2, 2009

great song lil wayne

Teen, 13 years old Written bylil_wayne_fan May 30, 2009

love it

this song is good lil wayne can say wath ever he wants i know he says "i love that fancy underware" thats why only kids 13+ should listen 2 it and the message is that ha got dump when he was in high school but now that he is famus the girl wants him but he dosent!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 May 28, 2009

Baller

THis song is much cleaner than his other songs, but he does drop the f-bomb a few times. His rock voice is definetly pretty awesome.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2009

Eminem is miles better

How can people listen to Lil Wayne when there is better artists such as Eminem,Akon and D-12? I hate Lil wayne so I'm going to give it the crappiest rating there is.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAljgoulet50 May 12, 2009

What?????

i never noticed this song had the f-word in it i still dont pick it up but hmmmm in that case 12+ cause you cant even hear it.