All member reviews for "Rack City" (CD Single)

Teen, 16 years old Written byAlice Gracious January 25, 2012

Don't Good at All

The Most Horrible Song of 2011. Not advisable to hear.
Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2012

Profanity Galore

Wow. What a controversial song. Let me start off by saying that this song is awesome. Tyga can really rap and even though the lyrics may not be the best, he gets the job done behind a slick beat. Now onto the bad part - there is probably about 50 swears combined in the choruses alone. He swears wherever he has the opportunity to without sounding lame and stupid, and the track is basically all about naked women and how Tyga loves them so much. Well, great for him. Parents, make sure that if your kid is going to listen to this song, that either your kid does not know what any of this means OR your kid knows what it means and is mature enough not to repeat the behavior.
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2012

love it

love it
Teen, 15 years old Written byB-KMastah April 2, 2012

This isn't music.

It doesn't portray any feeling except for sexual arousal. It's unoriginal and borderline gross.
Teen, 13 years old Written byandasif April 28, 2012

They played this song at the dance

Hello? They played this song at the dance and none of the adults got mad. They played the clean verison but still everyone pretty much knew the real verison by heart so we just keept singing that out loud. But mainly it isnt that bad. If you are use to listening to rap then its normal but if you arent then you will be shocked. Like it is a little nasty at times but mainly its the same rap stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byClippersInLA April 7, 2012

I'm leaving Rack City.

This song is absolutely loaded up with an excess of sexual references and loads of explicit language. 70% of the lyrical content of this song has to do with the three B's - breasts, booties, and b***hes. I won't deny that I somewhat like this song, but Tyga has pretty much zero skill at making up rhymes and raps. Whoever made the intro beat, thank you for saving this song.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Rack City (GET THE CLEAN VERSION)

I think this song is really catchy :). I first heard of Tyga when he was on Keeping Up With The Kardashians when he performed at one of the sisters sweet 16. But GET THE CLEAN VERSION. That's what I did :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byFozzieTheChamp May 20, 2012

Tens tens twenties and them fifties

Kid, 8 years old March 20, 2012

One Of My Favorites

Not that bad. Way better than Dance A$$ by Big Sean. I listen to it everyday on my kindle fire.
Teen, 15 years old Written byway245 May 26, 2012

Alot of cussing!

So much cussing. f**k and bi**h are said so much. The N word, d**k, s**t, ass, and not to mention all of the sexual words in there. I like the song, though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRap Lover May 8, 2012

WoW

I love this song. Everyone loves B*tches. Tyga's got skill at what he's doing and i hope he makes another song just like this one. Rack city B*TCH
Teen, 14 years old Written byRhinoceros February 12, 2014

Repetitive

"Rack City B--" is the one line used in the chorus. Appropriate for 14+ but lame for sophisticated people. Warning to tween parents: Sex references are included
Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicgirl13 June 5, 2013

LOVE

I love this song and i listen to it all the time
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2012

Terrible Song!

I have listened to this song and I must say this is one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my life. This song is trash, horrible, and bad music! What kind of song is this? Songs are supposed to be meaningful not this! This is not what I call a song. This is what I call nonsense! I can not believe this song is even popular. (even if it is which I doubt) Don't waste your time even buying the song!
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2012

I'm not a rack city chick!! :P

Ok I hate this song but really? Not for kids? My 8 yr old sister has listened to some of this!! Of course I turn it off during the rap.