All member reviews for Raditude

Alt-rockers deliver witty yet mostly tame tracks.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 April 28, 2010
This is a very clean, and good album. It is NOT there best but a lot of the tracks are really catchy. The worst song on the album is 'Can't Stop Partying' which gives the album the rating im giving it. THis song talks about partying, and drinking. Lil Wayne uses 1 f-word and one b-word. Otherwise, the only other word is fr*akin. I give it PG-13 for brief strong language
Teen, 14 years old Written byIronZombie75 December 17, 2009

Great band (and album) for kids!

I love Weezer. Now they are a good Emo-punk band, and that's coming from a guy who likes Suicide Silence (Deathcore, or Death Metal) and Bring Me The Horizon (Deathcore with a bit of techno effects added) These guys are good!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Narrator December 27, 2009

Awesome band and cd =]

I loved this album (not as good as thier last ones though!). Weezer came out with another great album! But then again, I usually listen to My Chemical Romance, The Used, stuff like that. I hoped this helped!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 9, 2012

Families can talk about Weezer's music. How do bands like Weezer manage to create music that's relevant to teens yet isn't chock full of graphic language, sex, and substance use? Does it work for established rock bands to collaborate with newer artists in entirely different genres -- as Weezer and Lil Wayne do here?
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2012

Nothing to worry about

A great band who keeps things awesome. A great choice if you have a 10+ kid who likes alt/punk/rock stuff. Im 12 and enjoyed this alot.