Kid reviews for Raymond v Raymond

Mature themes, but not explicit; best for older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan April 11, 2018
I remember listening to More. In my opinion, the song is fairly clean and should be fine for all ages. It’s actually a really cool and campy song that should get Usher fans in the groove. DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love: another really cool and campy song. Pitbull fits in nicely. There are some suggestive lyrics, but nothing high-level (commonsensemedia.org). One instance of very mild language includes the use of "thank God." Alcohol is also mentioned. I’d say this song is OK for 10 and up. OMG: another really cool song. Will.i.am fits in nicely. There are some sexual references, but nothing explicit. I'd say this song is OK for teens and up. Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home): another really cool song. But one thing to be cautious about is that the message is sex (no graphic content, though). Infrequent use of mild language includes 2 uses of "damn." I'd say this song is also OK for teens and up. Papers: another really good song. However, it's pretty serious-toned. Also, infrequent use of mild language includes a few uses of "damn" and 1 use of "hell." Alcohol is briefly mentioned. I'd say this song is OK for 10 and up. Anyway, these are really cool songs and I highly recommend them for Usher fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 August 10, 2010

okay for teenagers and adults

Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

Great Song

I love this song, this is for teens though.

Teen, 15 years old Written byladie snoop May 18, 2010

ladie snoop

i bye to have a babie and god no how mush my babie go bck to gal

Teen, 14 years old Written byAshley Brown May 7, 2010

its better for teens

We love Usher
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010
this album has great music but talks all about sex (especially in Lil Freak) and f**k is said many times. It deserves a Parental Advisory sticker. Iffy for Ages 16+ and best reccomended for 17+