All member reviews for "Ready or Not" (CD Single)

Disney star debuts clean tune about crushing on a guy.

Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2012

okay

This song is okay. Its not inappropriate. Its encouraging people to go for it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChloe-Louise March 7, 2013

"Ready or not her I come" -see I'm singing it already :)

Ok I haven't stopped singing this song since I hear it haha It's just so catchy and addictive and the lyrics are just quirky and fun! I was surprised when I heard it because it sound slike a quality song not just a comercialised one from previous disney stars. Love it love it love it !!!
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Teaches Kids about love, they'll figure out anyway eventually

This is an amazing and upbeat song. Mendler is a positive role model by showing that she isn't shy this time and if she likes this guy, she's going to go for it. This is a very clean song, it doesn't indicate anything but positivity. Bridgit also decided to strike out on her own in this song, not with her band, Lemonade Mouth.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 30, 2012

"Ready Or Not" Review

It's okay. It's about a crush, but it's perfectly okay for kids.
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2012

Catchy

I watched the video on YouTube just for the heck of it. It was okay... better than most Disney/Nick music (like Fashion is my Kryptonite). I agree with the reviewer who said that the song is about "going for it"... at least she is admitting that she likes the guy, and she isn't at all shy!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

ready or not cd single

Families can talk about how to overcome shyness and have confidence. What makes you feel good about yourself? Describe three things you like about your personality, and three recent accomplishments you've made. Name some superstars who seem to have it all yet have admitted to feeling self-conscious and insecure at times. What are some of the strategies they've used to overcome their fears?