Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Rock of Ages: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Movie musical rocks out with clean, classic '80s hits.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byNOTW77 October 2, 2015

Just a thought

There are many songs with hidden messages & meanings for example the song Rock you like a hurricane. Listen to the lyrics sometime. It's early morning The sun comes out Last night was shaking And pretty loud My cat is purring And scratches my skin So what is wrong With another sin The bitch is hungry She needs to tell So give her inches And feed her well More days to come New places to go I've got to leave It's time for a show Here I am, rock you like a hurricane Here I am, rock you like a hurricane My body is burning It starts to shout Desire is coming It breaks out loud Lust is in cages Till storm breaks loose Just have to make it With someone I choose The night is calling I have to go The wolf is hungry He runs the show He's licking his lips He's ready to win On the hunt tonight For love at first sting Here I am, rock you like a hurricane Here I am, rock you like a hurricane Here I am, rock you like a hurricane Here I am, rock you like a hurricane The bitch is hungry so give her inches ? Is that ok for kids this song is about sin, sex, fornicating, lust. The wolf is hungry he runs the show??? Refers to the devil.