All member reviews for "Rolling in the Deep" (CD single)

No adult content, but this break-up song is intense.

Parent of a 17 year old Written byacxnhoel March 13, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots April 20, 2011

I love this song! It's really catchy and sounds like an old song, which is pretty cool. Adele definitely seems like someone to watch.
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2011

SOOOOOOOOOO CATCHY!!!

LOVE IT!!!! Nothing very bad
Teen, 14 years old Written byilenee. April 17, 2011

great !

sOOO CATCHY :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byzacharysm148@gm... April 28, 2011

Awesome song!

This song is beast and very catchy. There is one use of s--t and some negative messages about revenge. Adele is a really good role model, seeing as she doesn't (knowingly) do drugs and sleep around (even if she does, she certainly doesn't encourage kids to). So I would reccomend this to any adult (other kids might find it boring except for those with varied musical tastes)
Kid, 10 years old May 14, 2011

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! "S--t" is uttered once. Although revenge is not a good way to solve a problem, it is very obliquely addressed. However, Adele is very strong and won't let a mean man ruin her life. Download this now.
Adult Written byWander Blue March 10, 2011

Perfeita

Essa música é simplesmente perfeita, tem um ponto de vista muito refletiva, Adele é uma diva! =D
Teen, 13 years old Written bydmalino March 9, 2011

Goof for older girls

Really nice song to listen, it depends who likes this kind of music(style of Amy Winehouse but no swear words or drinking) Probably older girls would prefer this song
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Review Guy March 12, 2011

Bold Breakup Song is catchy,but Intense

Parents need to know that this intense breakup song has no explict content,expect for one use of "s**t",however the topic for the song is too much for young kids,but it's fine for tweens or anyone older. Messages:Positive 0/5 Nothing Positive or negative,just a simple song about dealing with breakup Role Models:Positive 1/5 Adele is just starting her career,and with her first hit single,so she's not really much of a role model,to start of with,but she's at a good start. Violence:0/5 Not an Issue Sex:0/5 Not an Issue Language:2/5 S**t is used once Consumerism:0/5 Not an Issue Drinking,Drugs,and Smoking:0/5 Not an Issue. Is it any good:Rolling in the Deep starts off small,but then comes off as a big bold song with a catchy beat to it,also props for Adele's amazing Vocal's,although the song is too mature for young kids,anyone old enough to know what heartache is like will understand,but everyone won't care thanks to this song. Why it's on my favorite's list:This single from Adele,is both clean and powerful,with Adele giving one of the best breakthrough vocals of 2011.And for most this single will be remembered as Adele's breakthrough performance.And that's why it's on my favorite's list.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytayswift123 May 26, 2011

ADELE21

Adele is the most talented artist ever. I LOVE THIS SONG!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheMythologyGeek June 2, 2011

I like it. But I'm a little confused.

Okay, I love this song. But I always thought she said;" And I'll lay your SHIP bare". So I'm a little confused.
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2011

Adele is still a positive role model

People please! I love this song and it only has one suggestive lyric: "Finally, I can see you crystal clear/go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay on'chi babe". I have no idea why the radio version backmasks "on'chi", maybe because it sounds like "s**t".
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN May 27, 2011

Beautiful song sung by a beautiful young woman.

A beautiful song that, I will agree, goes a bit far to suggest revenge after dealing with a hard breakup. I do feel the need to point out one mistake in the site's review: there's one use of s--t but the way it's sung you can barely make out what's being said unless you listen really hard. Adele has an absolutely beautiful voice that is hard to compete with, she will definitely go far in the music business.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2011

ADELE is amazing

My mom and I both love this song, we bought it on iTunes and always turn up the volume when it comes on the radio. Finally a popular star with talent!!!!!!! She's really nice in real life too, and-- though this will sound silly-- she's not super skinny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 May 18, 2011

The Greatest Voice in Music

Love this song.She has one of the greatest voices in music. Listen to her voice in that song and you will be in shock after you listen the song
Teen, 14 years old Written bykelelewa97 April 22, 2011

I don't think it's fair to shelter your children from someone saying "don't underestimate the things that I will do" or other lyrics similar to that. Everybody feels somewhat similar to the feelings that this song portrays after a breakup especially if it was a bad one.
Kid, 9 years old June 17, 2011

go adele

a lot of people think this song has s--t but really she says ship. awesome song adele
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2011

good song

I love this song. Adele is a really good singer! I didn't know this song had the s-word no wonder why it didn't make sense in one part. In the edited version, it sounds like she's saying despair. I heard the unedited version and she sings " ... and I'll lay on your s*** babe." I don't pay attention to the word and I just think she's saying "ship."
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2011

love it!

I enjoy listening to this music and the only problem on why idid not put age 9 as on even though im 9 it is a type of song where if your mature about love at 6 listen to it!but if your older and not mature i would not reccomend this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl July 19, 2011

Nothing to bad

ok, but "i will leave your ship bare" people might mistake it for the s word