All member reviews for "Rolling in the Deep" (CD single)

Teen, 13 years old Written byhellokittycaroline March 29, 2012

My all time favorite song.

i love Adele and this song sooo much! What an amazing talent this girl has.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2012

Catchy, and sung by a great singer!

Now, let me get this straight— Adele is tone of the ONLY singers who don't digitally edit their voice. That's another reason I really like "Rolling in the Deep", along with the fact that it's really catchy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Catchy Song

This is a great and catchy song to listen to. According to acxnhoel, it is good only for 17+, it has sex, drugs, consumerism, smoking, drinking, and bad language. That is so not true! It's a great song. If you don't believe me, listen for yourself. If you're worried about younger kids, they probably won't even understand it. They'll just like the music, voice, and beat!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusicislove February 16, 2012

played on radio

this songs played on the bloody radio so it must be clean enough for god sake.. it's not like kids are going to understand the mature messages..
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2012

Love It!!! :)

This is the perfect song to listen to on your ipod. I'm learning the glee version in school.
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2012

Rolling in the deep

I love this song so much. It's a great expressive upbeat song. But I caught some laugage in it. I was singing it for karkoke, when I saw the A-word. I was totally surprised. I'm not sure if it was acutally in the song, but I think it was.
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2012

Beautiful

Beautiful song, touching. Older tweens will love.
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2011

this is good

my mom is OBSESSED with this song
Teen, 14 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate September 18, 2011

Great Song!

This song is one of my favorites by Adele. In case you haven't heard it (and if you listen to mainstream radio, you've heard it), it's all about getting back at a mean ex. There's one word, "I'll lay your s*** bare" that is problematic, but the radio version cuts that out. Biblical references include "You'll reap just what you sow". In all, it's a catchy song with a message about treating people right. Listen to it today :)
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

Pretty good.

I think it's a fine song. I can get a little sick of it sometimes though. Don't get me wrong, I do like it. Sometimes I just get sick of the tune. I think Adele is a talented singer.
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2011

dont listen

dont listen 2 it
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl July 19, 2011

Nothing to bad

ok, but "i will leave your ship bare" people might mistake it for the s word
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2011

Great song by new, young, pop artist.

Adele is awesome. Only one mention of the word s--t that sounds like ship and the radio messes it up. It also has a very catchy beat throughout the song. She has a great voice,too. Overall a good song that deserves to be No.1!
Kid, 9 years old June 17, 2011

go adele

a lot of people think this song has s--t but really she says ship. awesome song adele
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2011

love it!

I enjoy listening to this music and the only problem on why idid not put age 9 as on even though im 9 it is a type of song where if your mature about love at 6 listen to it!but if your older and not mature i would not reccomend this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheMythologyGeek June 2, 2011

I like it. But I'm a little confused.

Okay, I love this song. But I always thought she said;" And I'll lay your SHIP bare". So I'm a little confused.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN May 27, 2011

Beautiful song sung by a beautiful young woman.

A beautiful song that, I will agree, goes a bit far to suggest revenge after dealing with a hard breakup. I do feel the need to point out one mistake in the site's review: there's one use of s--t but the way it's sung you can barely make out what's being said unless you listen really hard. Adele has an absolutely beautiful voice that is hard to compete with, she will definitely go far in the music business.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytayswift123 May 26, 2011

ADELE21

Adele is the most talented artist ever. I LOVE THIS SONG!
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2011

good song

I love this song. Adele is a really good singer! I didn't know this song had the s-word no wonder why it didn't make sense in one part. In the edited version, it sounds like she's saying despair. I heard the unedited version and she sings " ... and I'll lay on your s*** babe." I don't pay attention to the word and I just think she's saying "ship."
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2011

ADELE is amazing

My mom and I both love this song, we bought it on iTunes and always turn up the volume when it comes on the radio. Finally a popular star with talent!!!!!!! She's really nice in real life too, and-- though this will sound silly-- she's not super skinny.