All member reviews for "Rolling in the Deep" (CD single)

Teen, 14 years old Written byimmabeamazing September 19, 2011

Alright

I'm really getting sick of this song, but it's catchy and seems to be quite ppopular. Not really anything bad.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2014

Adele - Rolling In the Deep

One use of a mild swear Really like this song
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2012

Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2012

Like This Song if You Want...Not My Fave

I just don't get Adele's music, really. "Set Fire to the Rain" is beautiful, and probably her best song ever yet, but her other songs sound like old-fashioned jazz with just a bit of modern pop thrown in. While this song is catchy, her accent sounds a bit twisted, and if you pay attention to the lyrics and the music at the same time, this song is pretty hard to stand. (Funny, part of me can't stand this song, and part of me likes it.) Yes, revenge isn't the best way to get back at your ex, but it's totally fine to feel like it! And she says ship, not s--t, go look up the lyrics. I don't get why Adele is inappropriate for 4-8-year-olds, dating and relationships is perfectly fine for them to know about.
Kid, 8 years old August 22, 2012

Rolling in the deep.

My 6 year old sister and 4 year old brother love it so do i. It's great, common sense media, its for any age! And saying i shouldnt listen to it, pretty dumb!
Teen, 16 years old Written byADELElOvE4evr August 9, 2012

Adele is just amazing in every way. Love her, don't love her. Your choice. :)

Adele in my opinion is just thee most wonderful singer I have ever heard but that varies with the people. Her songs are really inspiring and touching and brings a smile to the face. Some recent songs from last year give a feeling of you just want to stand up and dance you heart out. Other songs make your heart melt or fill with love or with pain or just a good feeling. I love listening to Adele she is just a soul-full singer and she brings her songs to life with her amazing voice. Her songs are just outstanding and I love them so much and when I hear them I can't help but sing along. Her songs "Someone like you" and "Don't you remember?" always make me cry as I am singing because it's like you can feel the pain she went through just by her voice. "I'll be waiting!" is one of my absolute favorite songs right next to "Rumor Has it" because I want to dance to them. BTW every song that she sings I am always singing in the background because her lyrics are amazing. The lyrics and her overpowering voice just overwhelm your heart and warms your heart. Any of her songs really are great for pre-teens(12-14) to listen to. Let your kids listen to it, because for me it doesn't matter the age because it just shouldn't matter. If you don't want your kids to listen to it, nothing I can do about that. If her songs were sung by another famous artist it wouldn't be the same feeling. Other artists usually don't give the feeling that they had felt when they had wrote the songs, where Adele feels the emotion while she is singing. Adele is just an amazing singer and I think that everybody should like her and love her songs, but I can't make them. Adele's songs show that she presented maturity at the time of the heart break or the break up and that she would just write songs. Not all of her songs are break up songs some are up-beat and happy but most are about heart break. Adele is a very positive influence on every person that listens to her sing hardly ever does or maybe even never does she give a negative influence. Down to the point(sorry) listen to Adele, if you don't like her oh well freedom of opinion good for you, and if you do like her good for you as well.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2012

Perfect Song?

Rolling in the Deep is a beautiful song with strong lyrics and one heck of a voice from Adele. The song makes you feel doomed, but it's a great song, and I couldn't find any problems with it. No bad words, but it would not be a memorable song to children below ten since it features lots of heartbreaking moments. Overall, it's a great song though and totally deserves the Grammys it won.
Kid, 9 years old May 8, 2012

It's Very Catchy

The word "$#!#" is said once but you can hardly hear it because it sounds like "ship". Although its very nice and catchy
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2012

Nice Song

Nice piece of music, beautifully written :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 7, 2012

Powerful voice

Adele's voice is one of the best in its industry. Her voice is extremely powerful, and her song-writing skills are flawless. This song was definitely worthy of all the Grammy's, and yes, I did cry when Adele went up to the stage, happily accepting her 6th Grammy that night for album of the year. She is one of the most talented singers I have ever heard in my entire life, and I love her clean image. Amazing, amazing, amazing.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2012

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookcupcake April 16, 2012

adele hon i luv yz

Adele baby- wow you have a beautiful voice this song is abstract and unique adele is wow
Teen, 16 years old Written bybigturtles13 April 13, 2012

review of adele

it has a few bad words but has a great melody.
Kid, 9 years old April 4, 2012

Good song,might be a bit boring for little ones

One use of the S word.I've heard worse in Kesha music!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicluva213 March 31, 2012

Gives people power in a way

Adele is powerful woman in her songs and inspires kids in music and that are someone. Very good song and elegant.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhellokittycaroline March 29, 2012

My all time favorite song.

i love Adele and this song sooo much! What an amazing talent this girl has.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2012

Catchy, and sung by a great singer!

Now, let me get this straight— Adele is tone of the ONLY singers who don't digitally edit their voice. That's another reason I really like "Rolling in the Deep", along with the fact that it's really catchy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Catchy Song

This is a great and catchy song to listen to. According to acxnhoel, it is good only for 17+, it has sex, drugs, consumerism, smoking, drinking, and bad language. That is so not true! It's a great song. If you don't believe me, listen for yourself. If you're worried about younger kids, they probably won't even understand it. They'll just like the music, voice, and beat!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusicislove February 16, 2012

played on radio

this songs played on the bloody radio so it must be clean enough for god sake.. it's not like kids are going to understand the mature messages..
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2012

Love It!!! :)

This is the perfect song to listen to on your ipod. I'm learning the glee version in school.