Clean yet heavy track about a 3-year-old cancer victim.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 23, 2012

ronan cd single

Families can talk about when people you love pass away, especially unexpectedly. What can you do to cope? Do you think Taylor Swift did a good job of representing what Ronan's mother went through in losing her son? Why or why not? Why do you think Swift, who is known for her songs about love and relationships, chose to shift gears and sing about such a heavy theme?
Teen, 13 years old Written bygleekswift May 23, 2015

Very Good Message

I think it's a very sweet song but it may be sad for younger children because it is about a little boy who passes on.
Kid, 11 years old February 14, 2015

One powerful cancer anthem

Omg this song is so pretty it made me cry but it's still powerful.
Adult Written byTaylorSwiftFan2008 July 13, 2014

Taylor Swift showed us that it is alright to cry

Taylor Swift does a really good job in this heart felt tune called "Ronan" and is about a boy who lost his battle during cancer and it is the saddest but Taylor Swift's voice is so powerful in this that she fights crying before the song is over and finally does let it out after she's done performing and walks outside at the benefit so in other words if anyone buys this song it can be really tear jerking as a warning
Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense October 5, 2013

COME ON BABY WITH ME WE'RE GONNA FLY AWAY!

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? When I first heard it, I thought it would be another boyfriend song! (Which I don't mind) I started crying! It reminded me about "sarabella" by the rascal flatts, but this was more beautiful and subtle! I couldn't stop listening! But, if kids have lost a brother or sister, you might want to think about this. A little strong. It is EXTREMELY empowering, and inspiring!
Adult Written byFearlessmaster October 9, 2012

A Personal Favorite

One of, if not my FAVORITE Taylor Swift song. Ton of emotion was poured into this ballad, and despite what CSM states, her vocals are awesome! As a 19 year old who has lost several adult family members to cancer, this song makes me cry but also gives me hope. That I will see those loved ones again. For Russell and Robert Bill. RIP.