Kid reviews for "Round and Round" (CD single)

So-so pop song condones staying in a bad relationship.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Good

Selena is a great role model for kids of all ages.

Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2011

Pretty goood ....!

The only thing that bothered me was that she had fire in her music video and some guy fell off a wall! That's kinda violent, don't cha think? This is a really good pop song though, despite the music video. Selena is a great role model, right now. I hope she doesn't end up like Miley or Lisndey Lohan. Selena's songs are starting to be on verge of edgey. But you can't forget her best songs, like "Who says" or "Love you like a love song" either. Right know Selena and Taylor Swift are the best rolemodels that disney can offer.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymiley28751 June 13, 2011

ages for this song

i think that it is for ages 5 and up

Teen, 14 years old Written bySonicfan April 12, 2011
i love this song

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
I don't like this song, but I don't think it's "iffy".
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2011

Bad Song, Bad Singer

Again, I believe Selena Gomez is a good actor, but not a good singer. She sounds good on the album, but when she performs live, it sounds mediocre or worse. It's upsetting how Disney is trying to convert all their actors in to singers for money. Not everyone can sing, Disney! People can listen to this, but I prefer real talent.

Kid, 9 years old November 8, 2010

It's an ok song.

One again, Selena has remained a good role model, not known for any drama life or whatever. It has a nice tune to it, but it's not my favorite song by her. I do really like her, she is one of my favorite singers. I do like her music, but this song I'm not all that crazy about.

Kid, 11 years old October 17, 2010

Great song!

Love this song sooooooo much!! Selena Gomez is a good example of a teen singer who is clean and a good role model for younger kids!

Teen, 14 years old Written byEvilPanda1O1 October 12, 2010

Thouqh qood, not my favorite.

It`s alriqht, but Sel isn`t my favorite sinqer.

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmilyIsAmazing March 21, 2011

I love Selena. :)

Selena Gomez is awesome! Yeah, this song doesn't have that great a message and yeah...but it's still a great song as long as you explain that it's not ok to stay in a bad relationship. Selena is so awesome -- I can't wait for her next album!!

Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2011

Not good really

From other selena songs, this song wasn't that great, suprisingly. Just gets boring after a while. Not that much of a positive message.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2011

Super Song!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

This is my favorite Selena song. She does sound obsessed about boys in this song, however it's a very good song and really makes you wanna dance!

Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2011
ROUND& ROUND BY SELENA GOMEZ& THE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011
awesome song.

Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2010

Iffy? I think not!

How is it iffy? It is tottaly clean! It should be on for all ages! Go Selena!

Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2010

Common Sense was WRONG.. all the way!

When I saw this song IFFY for ages 9 and 10.. it blew my mind. This song was NOT written in a sexual way. If anybody knows the least bit about Selena Gomez, she'd never do that. I don't think there is any good, or negative messages. DO buy this song or the 'A Year Without Rain' album. Common Sense just didn't get the plot of this song like REAL fans do. =)

Kid, 9 years old November 24, 2010
agree with meow 314159!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 October 10, 2010

It just isn't like Selena......

I love Selena, but I thought this was too teenagery (yes I know that's not a word.) She is a tween star so why does she have to sing about bad relationships??? She should go back to innocent songs....What makes me upset is how so many Disney stars go bad and I hope it doesn't happen to Selena. But I thought it would never happen to Miley and look where she is now.
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2010

Read tgh-wahtevers review and its so simalar to mine.

Selena Gomez is like the only good Disney star. I didnt even bother to give her a chance when i saw she was a teenage disney star, but i heard her on the radio and now i like her songs.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySelenaLuver September 29, 2010

Get it, it's awesome

I can't see why this song is only ** 2 stars it should so be ***** 5 !! I love this song, buy it.