Kid reviews for "Round and Round" (CD single)

So-so pop song condones staying in a bad relationship.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytghyjikluo September 28, 2010

Actually good, and not innapropriate.

This isnt a bad song, and from what ive heard, Selena Gomez is a good role model. I guess this would be OK for like 8 or 9 year olds, because its pretty good. Its not Eminem or Kanye West good though.

Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2010

Perfect!!!!!

I think Selena like all teen singers is just trying to express her feelings about a boy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJustinBieber_JB September 4, 2010
bieber_fever55 you rock!!!!! we like all the same things!!! Wow!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybpixie September 4, 2010
Compared to Miley and Demi, she's a great role model to kids. This is a really catchy song, but I think she's sort of trying to do what Miley's doing - breaking out of her Disney shell - but in a more subtle way. Her music is her way of doing, and you know, CSM -- music doesn't have to be "positive" to be good. This is actually a very creative and catchy song. No one listens to the lyrics, anyway. It's all about the "We're goin' ROUND AND ROUND!" part that the kids will listen to and sing along too. Good work, Selena. You'll get there - just grow a little taller. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 September 4, 2010

Actually Pretty Good

Surprisingly i like this song. the chorus is catchy, and the verses are done good. Nothing really bad in this song
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 August 30, 2010

lovin it..

SELENA GOMEZ IS A GOOD ROLE MODELS TO KIDS.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 August 26, 2010

not much

this song is a little catchy, but theres nothing else going for it.

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2010

best song ever

THIS SONG IS AWSOME I LUV SELENA GOMEZ>3

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2010

squeaky clean... again

this site is dumb.... its another extreme-clean song from the disney diva who wouldnt get away from disney if her life depended on it. dont like her, dont like the song, but most ppl like her so... idk i want something edgy from her, and mayb id like her a bit more.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 16, 2010

Great Beat. Great Song.

I have no idea what this site is talking about... Selena isn't being "emotionally abused" exaclty, I just think there is relationship drama as there is in any normal, healthy relationship. Geez these people are strict. She's just saying that there is an on-again off-again relationship that she seems to be sucked back into all the time, which I think happens to the best of us. Great beat, great song, and a relatable message for anyone 11 and up I'd say. I can't even think of a single thing not appropriate about the song.

Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2010
Nobody knows what they are talking about she is a great rol model who care about the message it is the song you want to love not the message

Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2010

OK

Thought selena Gomez was the good girl in Disney...

Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2010

It's okay,it's kind of in the middle

It's okay,and even though the messages aren't positive,most kids won't really get the true message.I like this song,but sometimes I don't really like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE August 11, 2010

Horrible song in every way!

The message is bad-- the song discusses staying in a bad relationship-- but the message may go over younger listener's heads anyway. The song itself is highly annoying. Whenever the music video comes on, my sister and I look for the remote and one of us mutes it. She's some of the best proof that Disney is quantity over quality these days.
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2010
Ok i love this song. It like a drug to me, whenever i here it it makes me dizzy lol but over all seleana is still all good role model. It is great song.

Teen, 14 years old Written byqueenofrandom01 August 3, 2010

gr8 for tweens and teens

its a very catchy song its awesome and selena is awesome!

Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2010

Perfect for everyone 8+

I luv this song, but Paramore is definately my FAVE!!!

Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2010

It is good the first 11 times..

I have heard this song repeated so many times I dislike it. I do not find it inappropriate at all and think that Selena Gomez is a wonderful role model for young girls...especially compared to fellow "Disney Darling" Miley Cyrus.

Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byPuppygal32 July 23, 2010

Awesome song by Selena

There is nothing wrong with this song, even if there was, kids wouldn't get the term of 'Going 'Round and 'Round'!