All member reviews for "Rumour Has It" (CD Single)

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 27, 2013

Another good song by Adele

This besides set fire to the rain is also a good song by Adele.
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2012

Amazing song?Well,of course!

I love this song! Even though it is about cheating, it teaches girls good skills and things like staying strong when someone yoou love ends up to be a total jerk :) Still, the vocals are awesome, and I like how the song gives a good messege to young girls. Adele, you ROCK!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybefany April 10, 2012

excellent

it's good in a role model like way or like sending a good message kind of way.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2014

Adele - Rumour Has It

Good fun song One line is "she is half your age" but that's the only bad thing
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2012

Rumor Has It This Is A Great Song!!!!!!

This is a great song, great beat but the song itself is depressing. But otherwise it has a great beat. Just depressing lyrics but otherwise a great song! :)
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2012

love it

it's areally good song to listen to
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2013

Fun, dancing song.

Catchy, clean, and a good singer.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci September 29, 2012

Has attitude, but still mostly clean.

Adele never disappoints. Song references cheating, but that's the worst of it. No other questionable content of any kind. The powerhouse vocals she's known for are not really here, but it's still a catchy song that never gets old.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2012

Love The Whole Thing

This whole album is great but sinse we are focusing on one song here it is. I loved it! The cheating part doesnt go deep it is totally CLEAN. THE WHOLE ALBUM IS CLEAN! All of the songs are very catchy especially this one. Buy the album you will love it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 9, 2012

Love it!

My second favorite Adele song ("Someone Like You" being my first favorite). I love Adele!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 4, 2012

Catchy beat

This song is rather catchy. The thing about cheating in a relationship isn't exactly for kids, and the overall song is aimed more towards an older crowd than kids. So I'll give it 10+. Although, this song isn't innapropriate for younger ones. 3.5/4 stars
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Rumor Has It

I honsestly love this song. But to be honest, they could have waited a couple more weeks to put it on the radio! Set Fire To The Rain was on the radio to shortly :(. But any ways love this song and love Adele :)
Kid, 9 years old May 8, 2012

Funk!

When I popped this in the player, I was like, this funky and fresh! (Beware the Royal Albert Hall video.) And she knows funk!
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2012

Tenacious Vocals!

This song is about a break-up. I like it a lot. It has astonishing vocals and is CLEAN! For once good quality music that is CLEAN! This song is very sassy and tenacious drawing you in in every note.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 April 10, 2012