All member reviews for "Safe And Sound" (CD Single)

Infectious electro-pop is fun for the whole family.

Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2014

Not just a review of the song, but a review of the album ''In A Tidal Wave Of Mystery'' By Capital Cities.

''I could lift you up I could show you what you want to see And take you where you want to be You could be my luck Even if the sky is falling down I know that we'll be safe and sound We're safe and sound'' Wha? Oh. Sorry. I was too busy singing the catchy lyrics to the popular new song ''Safe and Sound'' by Capital Cities. Capital Cities is a great band, and the songs ''Kangaroo Court'' ,'' Patience gets us Nowhere Fast'' and ''Center Stage'' from their new album '' In A Tidal Wave Of Mystery'' are great songs to dance to. And ''Lazy Lies'' and ''Love Away'' are amazing songs that will have you relaxed in no time. The only song I hate is'' Farrah Fawcett Hair.'' The song drops the s-word about ten times, saying that Farrah Fawcett's hair is '' good sh*t.'' It all says the B- word in the name of a album. '' Sexy'' is on Kangaroo Court, and I heard one use of ''h*ll'' on one of the tracks.Everyone will enjoy this album, even my grandma liked it! But if you're going to bye this for your kids, Delete ''Farrah Fawcett Hair.'' I'm never going to listen to that one again!Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish singing ''Safe and Sound.'' Bye! ''I could fill your cup You know my river won't evaporate This world we still appreciate You could be my luck Even in a hurricane of frowns I know that we'll be safe and sound'' NOTE: I would get five stars if ''Farrah Fawcett Hair'' wasn't on here!
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

Unique, fun song.

This song is cool, with a trumpet beat and unique vocals. There's nothing iffy I heard in it, so basically it's okay for all ages.