Kid reviews for "Safe & Sound" (CD Single)

Haunting, clean ballad from The Hunger Games soundtrack.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMissdnme September 2, 2016

Helps Emotional Children

This is one of the few song I can sing and calm my younger sister down, I recommend it to a ton of parents, classmates, and others whom have siblings/children whom are bipolar or suffer from any emotional disadvantages in life.
This song does touch in with the series Hunger Games but even if you aren't a fan of it the song on its own is amazing.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymikethespike451 July 15, 2015

Made me cry!

It talked about war! This song is a great song and is way waaaaaaay WAAAAAAAYY better then those pOop-culture songs or those cRAP songs! This song made me cry because it talked about war, your loved one, The Hunger Games and it reminded me of Prim in Mockingjay!

Teen, 13 years old Written bymikethespike451 July 15, 2015

Made me cry!

Kid, 11 years old February 14, 2015

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus April 12, 2013
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrettyLittleLiars98 February 14, 2013

Positive Message and Beautiful Song!

I absolutely love this song! It really is beautiful in such a strange way... and there's no questionable content whatsoever as you'd expect from Swift!

Kid, 10 years old October 5, 2012

awesome

i love the song and the hunger games but if you have kids that are easily frighten
but it shows that you should care for friends and family have empathy for people

Kid, 11 years old September 4, 2012

Love It

This is a very good song. I, as the biggest Hunger Games fan EVER, have to say It triggers a big memory of the time when Rue dies and that's what families should be aware of. This song may exploit a sad memory. But this song is touching and great and I love it, first song I got on my iPod.
Kid, 8 years old August 24, 2012

Eyes open and Safe and Sound

I love this song right after eyes open!

Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2012

Haunting And Soothing Song

love this song. if someone you care about is at war or you just love them, listen to this! it makes you feel calm and is very unique.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycccbookworm June 29, 2012

Safe and Sound

Like most of Taylor Swift's songs, Safe and Sound is harmless. It may infer a little violence however because it's associated with The Hunger Games.

Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2012

Awesome song!

I really like this song. It's two awesome things- Taylor Swift and The Hunger Games- combined! The song is emotional, and Taylor Swift sounds simply amazing!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBelmarmoives May 27, 2012

BELMAR PRESENTS

AWW this song has a beautiful sound and message that no matter what situation your allways safe with that one person

Teen, 17 years old Written bylalaland503 May 12, 2012

Great new Taylor Swift Song!

I love Taylor Swift and this new song is very different from her others but I think it has a good message and it is a great song.

Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 6, 2012

Amazing genre change for TS

TS is known for her bubbly love tunes, and this song showed the world that she doesn't have to sing about love all the time. This song is haunting and captivating, a ballad that no one will ever forget. Soft acoustic accompaniment is used, with breathy and frothy vocals and mysterious harmonies. It has an amazing message; that although everything seems wrong, everything is crashing down, you have to be brave, stand up, and keep moving forward. I was pleased to hear this in the credits of the Hunger Games film recently in the cinemas. This song is definitely one of my favourite T-Swizzle tunes to date.

Teen, 15 years old Written byParamoreFan09 April 11, 2012

Beautiful acoustic song, PERFECT for the soundtrack.

I adore this song. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, but this one is just so incredibly different from all of her other songs. More haunting, her voice sounds very sincere, as if she's about to cry or something. It suits her voice. The backup from the Civil Wars adds an incredible touch. The first time I heard this song, I cried. While it's "Hunger Games" specific, and can be related to the stories of both characters Rue and Prim, it's relatable and comforting alone as well. "Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be all right, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound." Beautiful lyrics, haunting is the perfect word. This song just makes me want a hug from Taylor Swift so she can tell me it will be all right in person. Been singing it nonstop since I've heard it, now I can play it as well. Absolute perfection for any Swifty or Hunger Games fan (I am both). You will fall in love when you hear it, especially if you've been going through a hard time lately. THANK YOU TAYLOR!!!! <3 :')

Teen, 16 years old Written byLaFontaine March 13, 2012

Awesome!

This song is so sad! It made me cry, and it reminds me of Katniss singing to Prim/Rue. TS's voice is amazing and The Civil Wars sounded perfect with TS. For all ages!

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 March 9, 2012

Slow and Sweet

I really like it. It's got a relaxing tone and lyrics. There is some mention of violence, but that's because this movie is for the new Hunger Games movie. It's not that bad and fine for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKhOiCoOl March 5, 2012

go hunger games

what could be better title. safe and sound is a quote from the book

Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 February 29, 2012

good but eerie

nothingg about it is inappropriate but its just kind of creepy.its pretty good just im a big fan of hers and she usually is more happy and upbeat