All parent member reviews for Scream

Adult Written byJulia from Sweden December 19, 2010
Schrei rocks!!!! Best in german though! Buy schrei (so laut du kannst) Band still rules after 5 years. Das fenster öffnet sich nicht mehr hier drin' ist es voll von dir - und leer und vor mir geht die letzte kerze aus Gotta love those poetic lyrics!
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byCaoimheMorana September 14, 2010

Great Music

I'm a huge Tokio Hotel fan, but I still wouldn't let anyone under 8 listen to them as the themes of some of their songs are more teen angst. The music has a lot of feeling in it and so teens and young adults can easily relate to the themes presented. For example: "Don't Jump" is about suicide, but it's also about someone trying to save the on wanting to commit suicide. "Break Away" can be viewed as a song about wanting to become one's own person. My 10 year old loves them, while their music isn't my 12 year old's style.
Adult Written byvicky92 September 14, 2009

It's just like listening to your own teen kid rant, nothing horrible

xDXDXDXDXD If you think your 13 & younger children can't listen, you might as well not let them listen to ANYTHING. There is seriously nothing wrong with the music. Theres positive messages in their musice (ex. Don't Jump) yea come on guys. I love Tokio Hotel now Slayer is a band you need to watch out for lol
Parent of a 12 year old Written bylars257 September 11, 2009