All member reviews for "Scream" (CD Single)

Edgier song by R&B star offers great vocals, generic sound.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpicyPeanuts33 April 23, 2014
This song is terrible! It is a puke-in-your-mouth kind of song that has terrible, sexual lyrics and is just one of those songs to just stay right away from. Heard the first half of it once, never think I'll listen to it again.
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2012

Gross...

I know this isn't the most disgusting song ever written, but I still think it is gross. I don't like the song itself, either. I especially hate the "naked" part, or should I say PARTS. Usher seems like an okay role model, though. PS: When he says ”Usher" in the song, it sounds like "oh s**t", lol. Also, there are some other steamy lyrics: "I tried to fight it, to fight it... But you're so magnetic, magnetic..." And, CSM, do you edit your reviews often? I could've sworn this was rated "on" for 13 and up once, but now it's rated "iffy"?
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2012

Revolves around $ex...

This song basically revolves around sex and having it. I wouldn't say it's a good song for under 12. I'd say it's ON for 13 and up and Iffy for 7-10. Eh, I guess it's fine for 11-12 though, but there are some kids who just like the instrumental of the song like the song itself, not the lyrics, like my 7year old brother. He doesn't even know the lyrics soo... yeah.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 6, 2012

scream cd single

Families can talk about why Usher may have deviated from his standard not-too-mature approach to produce this sexier-than-normal track. Do artists need to resort to graphic sexual descriptions in order to interest people in their music? Why or why not? Does R&B tend to have sexier lyrics than other genres, such as country or pop? Why are there so many songs about sex?
Teen, 13 years old Written byxi love cod June 10, 2012

LOVE IT CANT STOP DANCING!!

IF YOU WANNA SCREAM YEAAAAA I LOVE THIS SONG NO BAD THINGS SO DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Scream

Usher is back baby! But I'm a little dissapointed by some of the lyrics in the begginging of the song. But over all great song!