All member reviews for "See No More" (CD Single)

Teen, 14 years old Written bysteph/vampire July 13, 2011

love it

love it!!!!! it just makes me feel good ( :
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 August 4, 2011

Kind of disappointing...(Since I was expecting more)

It's okay, I guess. I just wanted to be able to hear if his vocals got stronger since is the JoBros, his voice was the more stronger one. But his voice seems to be covered in the music. And I was hoping to hear a different sound besides the auto-tune/same electro-pop I hear nowadays. Hopefully I'll like his other songs more.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2011

Surprisingly, I love this song!

First I would like to say, that this song is really good. I was never a fan of the Jonas Brothers, but this song by Joe is awesome. :) It was clean and was nice to hear that he could just move on and not look back. Anyways, the music video is definitely not for kids 4, 5, 6, ect. It shows him burning her clothes and the dress that the girl is wearing in the video is NOT appropriate. But, to fix that problem, just listen to the song and don't watch the video! :P
Teen, 16 years old Written byraphael's_girl July 14, 2011

See No More

I have always loved the Jonas Brothers (the original JB!), and when Nick's solo project turned out so nicely, I was excited for Joe's. So far, he hasn't let me down. "See No More" is great song with a good beat, and nothing edgy-just what you'd expect. I definitely reccomend it to all fans of pop music: it's really good!
Teen, 15 years old Written byadtr_forever July 29, 2011

Joe Jonas...

It's by Joe Jonas, so of course, it's going to be a positive song for kids. I like it. Well, more like love it, but I'm not a big fan of Joe Jonas, because of what he did, but his music is pretty cool. I still like Nick's better.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrolltideroll13 October 21, 2011

Not the Jonas Brother I used to know

Great song but BEWARE... do not buy young children (11 and under) his CD. Lil Wayne is featured in one of the songs, need I say more? The songs are interlaced with sexual themes and innuendos that are a far cry from JB.