Kid reviews for "Set Fire to the Rain" (CD Single)

Angst-ridden but clean track from pop powerhouse.

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2014

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain

Great, mild themes, moving song

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 27, 2013

Great song by Adele

I really like this song. It is my favorite song by Adele.
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2012

Beautiful song by Adele

Kid, 12 years old September 27, 2012

Amazing Song, Nothing Like the Usual

I normally can't stand Adele's music, but when I first heard this song I almost had tears in my eyes. The pop music is so catchy, and Adele's voice is amazing. It sounds so moving, unlike her other songs which sound rather old-fashioned and broken. Yes, she does mention sex, but in a way younger kids won't understand, so go ahead and listen. "Set Fire to the Rain" is a true masterpiece.

Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshipie July 23, 2012

One of my favourite songs from Adele

When we think of Adele, we think of a vocal powerhouse who has won multiple Grammys. This song is no exception. Her vocals are amazing and flawless, and through emotion, she is able to effectively convey the meaning of the song. Before listening to this song for the first time, prepare a box of tissues!

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 27, 2012

Great song from Adele

I love this song so much. The music is great and Adele is a pretty good singer :). It's about a relationship-gone-wrong, but it's not inappropriate. Kids probably won't understand the lyrics, though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 9, 2012

Great song!

I love Adele!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Set Fire to the Rain :)

I love love LOVE this song!! Her best song :)

Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2012

AWSOME

AWSOME THNX ADELE YOU ROCK MY WORLD

Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2012

AMAZING!!!!

Adele's songs are all good, but this one stands out from the rest of 21. Great feeling and emotion in this song, and with Adele everything's clean, so no worries about that. Everything about the song is perfect; I guarantee that you will love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks March 3, 2012

A great song

I LOVE this song!
Kid, 11 years old March 1, 2012

LUV IT

This is a great song i luv it so much
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 February 22, 2012

MIND. BLOWN.

Adele is the best artist of our generation. She respects herself, has a good self-image, and she is a role model, teaching girls to love themselves. Set Fire to the Rain is the most beautiful, powerful, and breathtaking song I have ever had the blessing to hear. When it was over, me and my mom just looked at each other and said, "Wow." And that's a huge compliment, considering my mom never comments on songs, much less sings along to them like this one! This song is strong, deep, and perfect. The best thing you will ever hear.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytayswift123 February 19, 2012

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

I think this song is probably the best song I've heard in awhile.Our world has been taken over by auto-tuning and rap.I have great respect for Adele!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 January 30, 2012

set fire to the rain is a masterpiece

really good song and my favs its a masterpiece from begiinng to end thats it

Teen, 16 years old Written byAlice Gracious January 25, 2012

Good Song!

Just love the Song...the beats are Quiet Good!
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2012

Best Song from adele

Adele is a good and this songis only talking about love andgood singing.Adele is a perfect romodel for everyone i say.:]
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2012

good

This song is good. Adele is an amazing singer.