All parent member reviews for Sex and the City Soundtrack

Parent of a 16 and 17 year old Written byjbuteuax May 3, 2009

Adult Written bykala2cute1 April 9, 2008

KAYKAY

Hello my name is kala' and Ii like this website
Adult Written byprissy 22 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byOtterKim April 9, 2008

Fun and Flirty - SATC Is A Hit!

I rounded up a group of my gal-pals for a fun Ladies Night Out to see the movie! Cosmos all around. I've have the soundtrack so I can enjoy the sound beyond the movie theater. The songs are an eclectic mix of pop, techno, classic rock, and fun theme music all set to a seductive, city vibe. There's a typical music soundtrack, and then there's a Sex And The City soundtrack - this doesn't disappoint. The offerings from Fergie, India.Aire, and Jennifer Hudson (who also has a role in the movie!) lead off a great list of talented musical storytellers. Just checking out the sampler is a great appetizer to the movie....
Adult Written byjonbonjovious April 9, 2008

Sex and the City Soundtrack Has Something for Everyone

It's been years since those four fabulous Divas have come into our homes through HBO and given us something to talk about around the water cooler. May 27th was the release date for the new Sex and the City Movie Soundtrack. The fourteen tracks offer a diverse genre of music and has something for everyone. It's witty, sexy and fun just like our four favorite women: Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda. The album has a wide variety of music. Some of my favorites: Jennifer Hudson: "All Dressed In Love" You may remember her from American Idol, however, this Jennifer is all grown up...maybe too grown up. This song showcases her singing ability and has you looking to hear more. The movie features Ms. Hudson as Carrie's new assistant, Louise from St. Louis. The Weepies: "All This Beauty" Don't let the title mislead you, this is soon to be the biggest must listen to break up song yet. With lyrics like: “We traveled all night, we drank the ocean dry and watched the sun rise...Let me assure you, friend, every day is ice cream and chocolate cake...I try to be honest, I try to be kind, and honestly leave when I know that it's time." It depicts the emotions of confusion and at the same time discovery
Adult Written byroxtar27 April 9, 2008

Takes you to the scene

I really enjoyed this soundtrack! Each song you listen to, some new & some from back in the day, you can just picture the gals from the series. I like the remakes, and the orignal Walk This Way, with Run DMC & Aerosmith. That took me back. The album has something for every taste really, quite a mix of styles. t starts out with Fergie, and honestly, a cd that starts the show with her, is good stuff!
Adult Written byanimalgal April 9, 2008

Some great tunes-a MUST HAVE cd!

This is one of those cd's that you HAVE to have it! For starters-it has FERGIE. The music makes you dance, makes you sing-what more could you want! It gets you going, and has a great mix of a variety of songs-from Fergie to Steve Tyler (Aerosmith) to India.Arie. Not just a "chic" album!
Adult Written byAngel205 April 9, 2008

Long awaited movie worth waiting for!

The music on this cd wets your taste for the movie out in theaters now. I went to see the movie after listening to this cd and was really surprised at how good the movie was. I loved this cd and would recommend it to any one.