Kid reviews for "Sexy Bitch" (CD single)

Dance song has racy title -- yet mostly clean lyrics.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan June 23, 2018

Great song, but not quite for kids

I think this a great song. Akon fits in nicely. But it is probably best for teens. Even though they say they're trying not to be disrespectful, they do say "b*tch" and "ho," which are both very disrespectful to women. However, I would still invite tweens to listen to the clean version, Sexy Chick, which says "booty" twice but avoids pure misogyny. Another David Guetta song I thought was pretty cool was Little Bad Girl, which had Taio Cruz and Ludacris in it, who are both very dope artists. Anyway, I highly recommend this song for David Guetta fans.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 July 18, 2012

Actually really catchy

It's sort of iffy song but actually catchy. Get the clean version (Sexy Chick)

Teen, 17 years old Written byelva_soltero April 16, 2012

an ok song

this song is good if the kids dont take it inapropiate.

Teen, 17 years old Written byQueenOfSerpents February 11, 2012

Great Tune

Great dance tune and song!
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2012

Sexy *****

I have this song jammed in my head and I actually like the song but, i would watch the language, make sure you trust your kids (if younger) that they won't say it!

Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 1, 2011

great song

Pretty good song......except for the title of course and some of the language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLibstudent9 February 28, 2011

GOO HADD

GOOO HARD

Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2010

gr8!

best song w/ racy tite

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 11, 2010

Perfect for 13 years and up!

The only appropriate part is where a man had to find the words to describe about the girl (without being disrespectful). And also, there is a clean version instead of "b***h", they use "chick" on the radio or CD.

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

It's a good song but hear it with a parent.

I like the song....ALOT...weird.....lol....i really like the song...it pretty....but hearing it for the first time...hear it with someone over ...hmm...15 at least....my mom showed me the song....

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 April 30, 2010

13+

Good song, however the title is vulgar, the word h* is used in the song, and the word s_xy is used in the song. However, it's fairly mild. On for 13+.

Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2010

I think that song should not be used for anyone 15 or younger

The word shoudn't be used

Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2010

Great song!

I luv this song!!!! the tune is great and so are the lyrics, exept for he says b*tch and h*. but to tell you the truth it really isnt a bad song the only bad thing about the lyrics is that he says b*tch and h*. you also mightve heard the song sexy chick on the radio. well that is the clean version of sexy b*tch. o ya it also says d*mn

Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2010

leave the song alone!

i love it!i didn't listen to the clean version but if you people have a problem with the song then don't listen to it!its there for teens' enjoyment in music because its fast and up beat!i listen to it and its called seexy chicck so if you think its"inappropriate" then just don't listen to it!gosh!

Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2010
I love the music, but not the overall song.
I don't think all of the messages were positive, but that's just my opinion.
Plus, most radio stations have it to where it says "sexy chick".

Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2010

Get clean version!!!!! SOO Much Better!

Before I begin, the concerns are for the dirty version, they don't apply for the clean version. Having said that, this song really has a good beat! I love David Guetta! The song title is about as bad as it gets. I do agree with CSM, however, because he's "tryin find the words to describe this girl without bein disrespectful...." No, it may not be the PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF GOOD THINGS, but you gotta get sick of the clean crap that doesn't have a little bit of edge! Overall, it's awesome!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 January 28, 2010

Pg-13

First off, I think commonsense heard the clean version. Itunes says its explicit, and they have a clean version. Language: the song says b*tch (like 20times), and it says d*mn and h* (the same amount of times.) Id say PG-13 for language