All member reviews for Shake It Up: Break It Down

TV soundtrack/DVD will inspire living room dance parties.

Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2012

great soundtrack

This soundtrack says nothing but be YOURSELF!!! Songs like TTYLXOX, Watch Me, and Dance For are really good songs about friendship and being yourself. Great for all ages!!
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2012

Complete Awesomeness

I got this for christmas last year and it was soooo much fun!! I'm a dance, and I take ballet, and contemperary so I can honestly say that this is a blast! My whole family and I had a dance off, and even my 2 year old little brother showed of his dance moves. It rocked!
Teen, 13 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 October 24, 2011

=^_^= luv it

honestly i really like this cd, especially when i'm upset. The song Just Wanna Dance does hint at romance but they used it at my cousin's quinceanera for the salsa dance. Roll the dice does imply gambling, but its a kids show!!! So if a 5 year old is listening dont play roll the dice
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez October 15, 2011

Hilarious.

So let me get this straight... Bella Thorne and Zendaya apparently call a robot move fail, clunking their legs, swaying their hips, and putting their arms in the air like their trying to put a shirt on, dancing, and they decide to make a little CD that teaches kids their dance moves. Man, that's funnier than all their attempts at "jokes" on their show. That's just sad that Disney channel thinks that this show is more popular than America's Got Talent.
Parent Written bydopeness August 29, 2011

ATTENTION PARENTS

Stupid show. Nothing educational. and very pointless. The stars cant even dance. They are simple moves everyone can do. The stars are horrible actresses and shuldnt be famous. Cece is such a bad role model. she teaches that fashion and looks are better than school and brains. rocky is the better role modle showing school is a way to success. dont bother buying the expensive horrible soundtrack
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl August 12, 2011

wow

okay, but a song comes along on the lyrics of "Gambling, you're gambler" Take a chance"