All member reviews for "Shakespeare" (CD Single)

Kid, 10 years old February 7, 2011

If someone says its bad DONT LISTEN! I swear this song is appropriate for 9+ that parent down there says that on artists she hates!!! for proof this is the lyrics! I saw you there, so beautiful You stopped and stared, so magical Then you asked me for my name And we took an out town train Before you leave, get up to go I wanna know Do you like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in the station? Do you like, I need to know What do you like? before you go You walk me home, so wonderful It starts to snow, it's incredible Now we're walking up my street And you slowly turn to me You're three inches from my lips But before we do this Do you like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in the station? Do you like, I need to know What do you like? before you go, oh oh Show me the place where you come from And the places you dream of I wanna know everything you are But before we get that far Do you like, I need to know Do you like, before you go Do you like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in the station? Cause I like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in the station? Do you like, yea yea yea yea Anyways I love this song! Yeah
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Fine!

Ignore CommonSenseParent, that thing's a nut. I don't even think that's a real parent, just a prank or a nutcase. I love this song! And read the rest of CommonSenseParent's reviews. All of Ke$ha's songs are 11+ (I'm 11 and they are not appropriate. I've heard them.) And they're is nothing "sinful or explicit." Maybe not explicit but definetly sinful. And all of Taylor Swift and Miranda Cosgrove's songs are "explicit." She also said Miley's new album "Can't Be Tamed" is fine and a song on there says sh-t multiple times ("Quit talkin' sh-t" about a billion times), says hell (not too bad but this song or Taylor's has no swearing yet they're explicit? Miley says "I won't send you to hell cause I'm not a brat like that." And uses the phase "pissed off" "I'm so pissed off." And in the same song where she says that ("Talk is Cheap") she talks about clubbing. In the same album, she says "I hope you choke when you light up your smoke." Miranda's fine, parents, and CommonSenseParent is a joke.
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2011

I love it, more than any other CD I have listened to!

Anybody who hates Miranda Cosgrove is stupid, she is the best singer in history and there is barely nothing wrong with any of her songs. They are all awesome and just make me wanna cry because it is so beautiful!
Kid, 10 years old February 9, 2011

awesome for all ages

i think this song is age apporpite and good
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011

This is a really good song, and my 11 year old brother and I both love it. Sure, it mentions kissing, but nothing more than that, and I see nothing wrong with the song.
Kid, 11 years old January 13, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 November 1, 2010

Shakespeare (CD Single) by Miranda Cosgrove

Actually a pretty good song. One of her best.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzarinforever57 October 22, 2010

Awesome

Love it! :) Miranda is the only celebrity who is actually an okay role model. Agree?