All member reviews for Shark Tale Movie Soundtrack

A fun soundtrack for the whole family.

Not yet rated
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

For the most part, rather bland

The Shark Tale soundtrack is well, eh. A couple songs are good, and Christina Aguilera's Carwash is nothing short of amazing, but other than that the soundtrack is nothing great. I was surprised by the amount of sexual refrences in Just Can't Wait and We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going, considering this CD is for children.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPenguin Princess April 9, 2008
This soundtrack was good as the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhithere April 9, 2008

Super great soundtrack!

I think this CD is excellent! No, not excellent - BLOODY WONDERFUL! It's so refreshing to get a soundtrack that has more actual songs than instrumental background music from the movie. I found out after to listening to this album that "Just Can't Wait" and "We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going" had a few sex references in them, but that was okay. They didn't talk about sex straight out, so a young kid might think thay were talking about something else and wouldn't care. Altogether, that should not set you back. This CD got me interested in popular music and now, as a big alternative rock fan, I still love listening to it. It's got great new catchy tunes, new renditions of old songs and more. Do I think you should buy this soundtrack? HECK YES!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008