All member reviews for "She Wolf" (CD single)

Aiming for drama, wolf howls just make dance track corny.

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 July 21, 2013

Very mediocre

I don't like this song very much. I don't really like Shakira's singing, and the message in this song is negative. The howling part in the song is obviously a flirtatious, sexy gesture, but otherwise this song is actually pretty clean.
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 May 19, 2011

Big Shakira Fan!

I love Shakira. Her voice is beautiful, she's smart and such a good role model. She-Wolf has to be one of the best songs of her album and one of her best songs ever. Keep on rocking it fellow Shakira fans!
Adult Written byWander Blue March 10, 2011

Simplesmente perfeita

Dançante, Ousada, só podia ser Shakira, música perfeita
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

Shakria is great singer!

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG AND THE VIDEO!i just love it! 1ST song i love!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDoliGen June 12, 2010
I LOVE THIS SONG :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 April 9, 2010

Perfect pop beat!

I love this song! It has a sort of 80s pop beat, and its really catchy and just plain fun! once it gets stuck in my head, I cant get it out unless i listen to it. The perfect single just to have. Not everyone will like it though so listen before you buy!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweet4ng3L March 9, 2010
Woottt Shakira movin her hips like madd! She is soo flexible! She Wolf <333
Teen, 13 years old Written by666wolfgirl November 11, 2009

little love

i looove this song. ain't my favorite song of all time but it's pretty good.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySomebodysMe November 8, 2009

.......

I really like this song, I have to admit. I recorded it from the radio, so I think most of the skanky stuff was edited out. I have heard that the vid was really bad, though.
Adult Written bysocratess October 22, 2009
The content of the song is mostly oriented towards adult people,especially women,as it portrays the predatory and liberal sexuality of the women of our times,who are confident,know what what they want and have the freedom to get it.We shouldn't face it from the viewpoint of giving bad role models or not for children,it's destination is not to convey messages for them, but to make people have fun.Therefore,it is a bit off-topic to contemplate on whether children should hear it or not. Two things to point out: 1)"Talks about cheating on the person you're with in order to get that person's attention":wrong.It doesn't talk about that,but about what I mentioned above.2)"Shakira's built a career around sex":also very wrong.Have you even made just a slight research on her bio,ever read even one of her interviews??You are exaggerating way beyond the truth.It's Shakira we are talking about and not Britney Spears.Thank you.
Kid, 9 years old October 14, 2009
this song is ok the video is way interpropriate
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

Awesome Dance Track without Profanity!

I like it a lot because its nothing but rhythm, beats, and howls, and if anyone sees it as more they TOTALLY over examine things! It's a dance track! Dance tracks have many things overlook-able and there are many in this song. Sure maybe it isn't to you, but don't be so hard to please, Common Sense Media!
Teen, 14 years old Written bynazz4ever September 15, 2009
not her best so far.no offense
Kid, 10 years old September 6, 2009

AMAZING!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!!!!!! The video is a bit iffy but the song is incredible!!! I have it on replay right now!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykh2master September 4, 2009

yep it is corny and keep away from people under 13

wolf howls make it corny and the music video is nothing but shakira naked in a cage. its so weird too and too sexy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 August 24, 2009

That video is RACY!

The hook is great, lyrics are mediocre, she has such a thick accent you can't really pick up the innuendo, but MAN that video is sexed up! Do NOT let anyone under 12 see it or they will start to look into worse things along sexual premises.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 23, 2009

Stay away if under 13.

The theme of this song is a woman explaining how she is good-looking enough to win any boy. She sings it in a slutty manor and makes noises in the songs that kids under 13 shouldn't really focus on.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2009
Shakira is amazing, but this song's message isn't very good, and the video wasn't that appropriate either. But, this song is so cool!!!!! <3 <3