Kid reviews for "Shots on the Hood of My Car" (CD Single)

Another song about drinking from risque pop princess.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byjustareviewer May 10, 2012

Shots on the hood of my car?

I'm not sure why this has been reviewed, due to the fact that, as of writing this, "Shots on the Hood of my Car" is an unreleased song. Along with Ke$ha's other unreleased songs, this is not planned to be on her upcoming album.
Nevertheless, "Shots on the Hood of my Car" has far less drinking then you'd expect. Theirs the repeated line "Doing shots on the hood of my car" and one line about buying alcohol.
Also, the song actually talks about how Ke$ha would want to go out with a bang should the world end.
It's actually worth listening, if you have an ear for it.

Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

BORING

CSM this is an UNRELEASED song you weirdos! It does mention shots and drinking, but I honestly don't think drinking and stuff is the worse. I think this song is boring.

Teen, 16 years old Written byvsquadcheer November 7, 2011

This is SUCH a good song!
lol i knew it BEFORE it got popular;)

Teen, 14 years old Written byja8ke546 August 10, 2011

Ke$ha $cores Again!!

YAYYY Ke$ha has had great sucse$$ on her debut Animal, and her LP Cannibal, and if this i$ on her next album, it will have awesome sucse$$. I like how it has the "love life summer party tune" sound I Love U Ke$ha >.<
Teen, 17 years old Written byJWilliams303 August 8, 2011

Not her best, but pretty good

Ke$ha did have some good songs in her album animal and her ep cannibal. They kind've got a little annoying after a while though and I'm sure a lot of people really wanted a new song from her already. This maybe a new song, but it definately sounds a little similar to some of her songs. I'm not saying this song is bad because I am a ke$ha fan, but a lot of her older songs are better. This songs will probably be good for a couple plays but after that, you'll get tired of it.