Kid reviews for Silly Short Songs for Silly Short People

Songs about farts and boogers aren't for all kids.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Based on 1 review
Teen, 16 years old Written byTSMLPFAN April 5, 2012

Most likely to be appreciated by elementary school kids

I'm a 16 year old Pegasister (Loves My Little Pony: Friendship is magic), and I'm in high school (In 11th grade) and to be honest this album is actually kinda fun to listen too. I first listened to this album on my ipod touch at school in the Cafeteria when I was finished with my lunch and didn't get in trouble. The songs were actually 5 words; Funny, Educational, Annoying, Interesting, and Stupid. I finshed listening to the rest of the album on the bus home. I gotta say this album is funny and stupid at the same time. Some of the songs are somewhat educational like "Where is the bathroom?" that teaches kids how to ask for the bathroom in different languages. Some of the songs also help kids get through there chores like Diaper, Your room's a mess, and Dirty nails. I also let my boyfriend listened to this album when we were at the pier. He actually said it reminds him of his middle school days. I don't know if this album can be appreciated by middle school kids though. My boyfriend's favorite song from this album is "Dirty nails" because back when he was middle school he always had dirty nails. LOL! Boy, my boyfriend sure had a suckish time in middle school. But anyway, I really think this album is more for elementary school kids, Middle school kids I don't know, but Preschoolers and toddlers might not understand this album, some of the songs also might scare them like "Time for bed" where they sing about closet monsters. The songs also have a lot of gross out humor that might be inappropriate for younger children like "Diaper, Boogers, Do the burp, Dirty nails etc" but I can handle listen to it even though its not really my thing its still good to listen to once in a blue moon. I also understand that this album genre is rock (Chilren's rock), normally I'm really into Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Dubstep etc but then again I can handle listen to it. At least its not Heavy metal (Which I'm really not into). But anyway this album is great, its pretty interesting and has great groming lessons for kids it is also better than Barney's songs which pretty much nobody even listen to anymore.