All member reviews for "Skyfall" (CD Single)

Smoky, sultry song, but OK for young Bond fans.

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2012

Adele at her best.

I love Adele, and she doesn't disappoint! :3 No, really, it's great - positive, too, since it says "Let the skyfall / When it crumbles / We will stand tall / Face it all... together." So it promotes standing together when bad things happen. Nothing really objectionable with this song - awesome! And even more awesome, since it's the theme to the new James Bond movie.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2014

Adele - Skyfall

Nice clean-cut song
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

Skyfall

A great song even if you are not a James Bond fan. Adele fits perfectly with the mood. Part of the 007 franchise, but no advertising for the movie in the song in any way
Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2013

Good!

My mum loves this song so much and she loves her voice.this is appropriate for kids and teens
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

exellent!!!!!!!!

love it!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTripFoot December 9, 2012

This song deserves not 5 stars, but 007 stars!

Adele is awesome! Sometimes, it feels like she's overrated; yes, she has good music, but do you really have to play her music all the time on the radio? It gets annoying. However, Skyfall, her newest song, is epic awesomeness! I'm not a Bond fan, but I STILL love it! The vocals fit perfectly with the music, and it stirs deep emotions in you. It isn't inappropriate for little kids, but since it is a sad song, younger kids might not really understand it. Instead, more upbeat, "fun" songs might work for them. Adele is a great rolemodel, because 1) She attracts fans not by dressing sexily or by putting profanity in her songs, but by making great music. 2) Skyfall doesn't act as a James Bond commercial, it can be enjoyed even if you hate Agent 007. Adele and Bond are awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl November 12, 2012

skyfall (song)

i love this song :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissKarissimo November 12, 2012

Amazing song.

This song is an amazing song, perfect for any child really. I doubt they will understand the words and just like the tune, but it hasn't really got any bad words, or rude content in the song. And child can listen to it, pretend to be Bond and have fun listening to it. Would you stop your child from listening to Shirley Bassey's songs? Because this song is no different.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 November 1, 2012