All member reviews for Snack Time!

Smart, goofy collection from adult alt rockers.

Teen, 13 years old Written byswawawawa March 28, 2009

its a really cool thing

im 13, and i love the barenaked ladies! and this cd allows me to listen to them with my younger siblings (which are 3 and 4) and they sing about great and funny things like ninjas and foods. they do include a line that goes: raisins come from grapes, people come from apes, and i come from canada! which suggests about evolution.
Parent Written bymarsw July 9, 2009
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 14, 2012

snack time

Families can talk about creative songwriting. The Barenaked Ladies have taken mundane subjects such as popcorn and allergies and made up fun songs about them. Can you think of anything around the house or in your neighborhood that you can sing about? What about singing about the first thing you see? This could be a fun thing to do to pass the time in the car.
Parent of a 6 and 7 year old Written byskeeterfood December 7, 2010

A great album

Just an all around great album for kids and adults.
Parent Written byMagidad April 28, 2010

Doesn't get any better!

Bad day is the greatest Children's song ever written. It is smart catchy and captures a real kids feelings and actions. Crazy Abc's is good as well. My wife and I love this album and my son does to!
Parent of a 7 year old Written bymookiemom July 1, 2009

Great family fun!

A great soundtrack for family trips and cruising around town. Adults will enjoy the clever lyrics and fun tunes too!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymudbugie11 April 9, 2008
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Not just for grown ups anymore

BNL humor for the younger set. We have only downloaded a few songs from this album, but I see the rare entire album purchase in our future. Our current favorites are 789, Ninjas, Raisins, and Crazy ABC's.